Position Overview:We are looking for a person with high attention to details, pro-active and a sense of urgency, very good English skills, with Purchasing and/or Financial background, an affinity for tools and capability of learning new ones.
Day to Day activities will include:
• Creation of Purchase Requisitions in SAP based upon input received from Budget Managers via a SharePoint tool,
• follow up with their approval,
• Creation of Goods Receipt in SAP,
• Liaise with the Accounts Payables for any invoicing issues.
• Liaise with KoBuy on Purchase Order issues.
• follow up on Audit questions related to his/her tasks
• Liaise with New vendors on administrative details.
• Uploading new Contracts to be signed into the internal tool, and following up on their approval, plus signature.
• Monthly purchasing reporting
• Monthly Accrual creation based on Open Purchase Orders
• Help with Hardware capitalization
• Supervision of one contractor in the role of Jr. Purchasing Administrative assistant
• Provide Support for PMO activities
Function Specific Activities:
The person will work under the supervision of the EMEA IT - PMO/Strategy and Governance/Financial Support Mgr. (based in Brussels) and act as her back-up during time off for Financials. Routines will be set up, and the Purchasing and Financial Team Lead is expected to participate actively. Expectations are that in the first 2 months on the job, the basics of the job are learnt, and as of the 5th month the candidate will be able to work independently.
We foresee that this role will extend further at a later stage, into performing further Month end closing activities, Budget Tracking, Ad-Hoc Financial Reporting and taking full ownership of the Capitalization process for Europe.
The ideal candidate would be pro-active, with a sense of urgency, detail oriented and most importantly comply with the Procurement/ Financial Procedures.
- Purchase Requisitions are created timely following Internal Purchasing Procedures and effective communications with Project Managers/Budget Owners.
- Goods Receipts are created in a timely fashion respecting Month end closing deadlines
- Effective communications with the Vendors to ensure Invoices are issued against Purchase requisitions correctly
- Effective communications with the Accounts Payables departments ensuring Invoices are correctly Posted against Purchase Requisitions and subsequently payments done to the Vendors
- Contracts are followed up correctly in the internal Coca-Cola tools and processes and procedures applied.
- Knows when to escalate to his/her supervisor and settles into routines within a short time frame.
- No audit issues.
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.