Position Overview:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
The Customer Service associate will be responsible for order management, reporting, order strategy execution, and issue resolution. This will be performed through ensuring successful order fulfillment by acting as a liaison between the customer, production facilities, demand groups and regional customer service teams, utilizing reporting tools, making informed and data-driven assumptions for all of the variables involved.
Function Specific Activities:
- Provides single point of contact for Customers. Responsible for receiving phone calls and emails from customers or internal stakeholders and entering them into the Inquiry Database. Customer issues and resolutions must be captured and documented correctly.
- Responsible for working with appropriate CCNA stakeholders in Product Supply System to resolve issues and provide resolution to customers.
- Utilizes SAP system daily to create orders for non-trade customers by analyzing SKU level statistics including: current inventory levels, forecasts, pending order quantities, seasonality of an item, sales history, and promotional events.
- Provide direction to production facilities in resolving product shortages and procedural issues to meet our goal of 95% on-time and in-full.
- Provide ad-hoc reporting to customers for open order reports.
- Understand performance metrics and improve quality, speed, and capabilities to meet or exceed goals.
- Schedule/ hours for the position: Monday- Friday 10:30AM - 7:30PM
- Strong customer service, problem solving, issue resolution, and communication skills
- Building collaborative relationships with Product Supply System operational staff
- Knowledge of CCNA, PSS, Order Management, and Customer Services processes and systems
- Sense of urgency, detail oriented, and able to provide clear and thorough documentation in the Inquiry Database
- People in this organization can work from home or in various US and Canada offices, so they must be able to operate independently with minimal daily supervision
- Systems used: SAP, SAP IC Inquiry Database, Micro-soft office and knowledge of Pivot Tables, Soft Phone, Nice, SharePoint Knowledge Management
Type of activities managed
- Expedited Orders
- Customer Order Change Request
- Customer Pick Up
- Transportation Issues
- Dock Cuts
- Combining two or more orders to ship together
- General Product Information
- Over, short and damaged process
- Transportation Method Change
- Duplicate, missing, or incorrect orders
Job Requirements:Type of activities managed:
Customer Order Change Request
Customer Pick Up
Combining two or more orders to ship together
General Product Information
Over, short and damaged process
Transportation Method Change
Duplicate, missing, or incorrect orders
Years of Experience:2-3 Years Experience
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.