Position Overview:Manage hydration portfolio ranging from Toreta!, Powerade, Pyeongchangsoo, Seagram's, Glaceau, ViO, so as to deliver the company's category volume, share and profit objectives; closely monitor changes in the marketplace so as to identify gaps and opportunities for new revenue generating opportunities. Develop comprehensive understanding of consumers' attitudes and behaviors so as to formulate the appropriate integrated consumer marketing plan and communication contents which will enhance brand imagery to drive the growth of each brand
Function Specific Activities:
Strategic Planning - Develop individual brand plans which are effective in delivering the volume, profit and share objectives, as well as building brand equity.
Performance Management - Utilize Scorecard system to continuously measure (monthly process) and monitor brands performance and operational measures.
Communication Development - Develop brand communication plan and ideas which ensure target reliance by working closely with agency partners.
New Product and Package Development - Lead in the identification and refinement of relevant new product or package propositions to be executed in the marketplace.
Commercial Integration - Work with bottlers and C&CL on a daily basis to develop the full integrated marketing programs across BTL channel and ATL.
DME Management - Effective allocation of DME and monitor the expense status.
- Strong analytical skill to review and recommend implication for managing brands for short and long term strategy
- Managing brand P&L
- Strong Communication and negotiation skills working with bottlers and cross function
- Managing and working with agencies to constantly strive for better result
- Deliver Business Results
- Import/Export Good Ideas
- Minimum 9~10 year experience of marketing and related field
Proficient English written and verbal communication skills
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.