Position Overview:This role is responsible for supporting the development & delivery of reporting, dashboards and tools to ensure a clear understanding of Bottler revenue and/or execution performance to support performance routines across the Bottle Can Business (Brands, National Retail Sales, Franchise). This requires strong data and technical skills, cross functional collaboration and strong problem-solving ability. Key responsibilities will include supporting data design and report/dashboard creation to support weekly, monthly and quarterly performance management routines in addition to some ad hoc analyses and tracking
Function Specific Activities:
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities:
Delivery of bottler revenue &/or execution performance stewardship tools and reports to support Bottle/Can management routines Accountable for creation of dashboards, reports and tools that provide a clear view of performance vs. goals, the identification of gaps and opportunities. Transition existing reports to Tableau/Microsoft BI/Micro-Strategy reporting application as well as developing new reports as assigned leveraging SQL data queries.
Development of appropriate scorecarding and stewardship routine to ensure action can be taken to improve results. Requires understanding of the levers and assumptions underpinning the revenue plan and a broad business understanding to determine, in partnership with manager which are critical. Also requires a deep knowledge of internal and syndicated data sources and reporting tools, and a high degree of technical skill.
Creating client value through provision of easy to use effective tools. Through a high degree of technical aptitude with our tools/systems, a robust knowledge and curiosity about our business & its drivers and in collaboration with end users develop tools that enable action to be taken to improve business performance
Partner with other performance team members to support and develop ad-hoc analysis to build capability, gain clear understanding of performance initiatives, track course correction actions and planning assumptions
Support the development of the performance team's capabilities by proactively learning new skills and technologies and embracing experimentation to learn how we best incorporate these into our routines
• Strong technical & analytical skills - advanced excel, PowerPoint, background in data modeling/data analytics and/or data mining - experience with Tableau//Microsoft BI/Micro-Strategy and SQL coding
• Experience of sales, financial & execution data - both internal and syndicated - and the creation of dashboards and scorecards to visual the data
• Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
• Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude - ability to analyze multiple data sources to create insights
• Project management skills
• Minimum Required: Bachelor's Degree (Engineering, Finance, Business)
• Master's Degree preferred
Related Work Experience:
- 2+ years of experience, preferably in the consumer goods/beverages industry
- Business experience analyzing drivers across multiple product lines and/or channels - e.g., large store, small store, categories. Particularly with a focus on execution & revenue
- Experience of working with cross functional partners such as sales or franchise leadership
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.