Position Overview:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
Function Specific Activities:
The Process Performance Analyst defines and implements key performance metrics for the Product Order Management department. Applies best practices to define and measure processes, then utilizes existing measurement systems to define, create and automate performance metrics. Works closely with department leadership and team managers to identify and prioritize processes that should be measured and standardize metrics across teams.
- Data analysis - reviewing, normalizing and cleansing system data
- Report creation - managing the definition, creation and automation of reports to measure performance
- Process documentation - defining measureable inputs/outputs
- Measurement system validation - confirming accuracy and precision of system data
- Metric stabilization - managing the change associated with implementing metrics
- Communicate details of the measurement of “order touches” to customer service managers - explain what transactions are selected/included in the measurement, how they are selected, what system events constitute “touches” and why, how to determine the user/team that touched the order, how to classify the reason(s) the order was touched, and how to determine what field(s) the user updated.
- Manage the implementation of “best known performer” metrics - clearly define the measurement and how the baseline was calculated and help team managers and team members understand what the measurements indicate and how to utilize metrics to identify performance issues.
- Define IT system requirements to facilitate creation of new measurement systems - work with IT resources to identify system events that need to be measured, define specific tables/fields that will be used for the measurement system (e.g. statuses, reason codes), confirm measurement systems are properly build and delivered by IT
- Confirm our systems accurately record events that we want to measure
- Work across Product Order Management teams to define and prioritize performance metrics
- Ensure metrics are built with quality, sustainability and automation/self-service in mind
EDUCATION REQUIREMENT: Bachelor's/University Degree
- 3+ years professional experience
- Agile, Lean/Six Sigma
- Change management
- IT business system analysis/integration
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Business Intelligence (BI) tools
- Database design/analysis
- Experience translating between business and IT concepts and teams
- KO product order experience, preferred
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.