Position Overview:eCommerce marketing is a discipline that is rapidly evolving in North America and is quickly blurring the lines brand and business objectives. The objective of this role is to connect our brand objectives with eCommerce marketing solutions across Owned, Earned, Paid and Shared connections driving both brand love and transactional marketing. This position will be at the forefront of developing growth beyond the current trends with brand and content teams as well as key eCommerce media publishers / agencies / customers.
Function Specific Activities:
Function Specific Activities:
- Create breakthrough ideas to make our marketing communications stand out in a digital world and allow our programs to flow downward through the sales funnel connected to conversions.
- Constantly strive to leverage digital tools (data, ecommerce, instant action, location, mobile etc.) to close the loop on online/offline transactions while continuing to drive brand objectives.
- Communication: Exceptional communication skills that help simplify complex digital capabilities and technologies, educate and inspire those who need to make use of them and then keep partners informed as to the development, deployment and ultimate effectiveness of programs.
- Analysis: Analyze and understand digital customer and consumer opportunities and translate them into potential commerce touch points.
- Coordinate custom research efforts with internal and supplier partners as necessary to effectively measure program ROI across revenue, brand equity, and shopper engagement.
- Decision Making: Take decisions on the recommended components of programs to support brand and customer plans, on the most effective and efficient means of executing
- Innovation: Find innovative ways of leveraging existing digital capabilities to create genuinely differentiated programs that inspire customers and consumers to choose The Coca-Cola Company. And where existing capabilities fall short, create new ways to drive our agenda for driving online sales in a digital world.
- Collaborate: internally with key functions in our marketing organization (shopper, brand, digital, commercial, and content) to build relevant plans and ideas that shape our communication with online shoppers while staying true to the voice and imagery of our brands.
- Assist in the development of the long term strategy and roadmap for eCommerce marketing
Reports to: Director, eCommerce and Digital Marketing
Must Haves & Preferred experience/duties:
- Digital Marketing: The individual should have strong understanding in the field of digital marketing including (digital program development, mobile, direct response, mobile, SEO/SEM, location based services, online, social, data, analytics)
- eCommerce Acumen - Has either first-hand experience or is able to articulate and understand online shopping in order to develop marketing programs that create value for KO. Understands technology and can speak the eCom “language” with the customer.
- Shopper Marketing: The individual should have an understanding of the differences between consumers and shoppers and how we develop successful online shopping experiences that create value for KO.
- Cross-departmental Collaboration - Understands the benefits of DTC marketing and can translate and utilize capability to create value for our brands and customers.
- Analytical - Use data to analyze performance and gleans insights from the data to develop and optimize marketing plans and effectively spend in the places that drive KPIs.
- Manage short and long term - Has the ability to manage thru the vast majority of short term needs to launch the channel, while developing the roadmap and vision for the long term ecommerce marketing capability.
- Drives Innovative Business Improvements: Develops new insights into solutions that result in organizational improvements; promotes a work environment that fosters creative thinking, innovation and rational risk-taking.
- Balances Immediate and Long-Term Priorities: Seeks to meet critical objectives while considering the impact of those decisions and activities on the ability to achieve long-term goals.
- Delivers Results: Focuses on the critical few objectives that add the most value and channels own and others' energy to consistently deliver results that meet or exceed expectations.
- Imports and Exports Good Ideas: Relentlessly seeks, shares and adopts ideas and best practices in and outside the Company and embraces change introduced by others.
- Develops and Inspires Others: Builds and maintains relationships that motivate, guide, and/or reinforce the performance of others toward goal accomplishments. Develops self and others to improve performance in current role and to prepare for future roles; seeks and provides feedback and coaching to enhance performance.
- Sets a Winning Example: Demonstrates integrity, including placing Company interests ahead of personal agendas; Makes sound decisions and follows through on them; Demonstrates passion for the Company and its products
Educational Requirements: Bachelor's Degree Required
- 3 to 5 years in Digital Marketing, Media or Brand Marketing
- Experience in Developing and executing Digital / eCommerce Marketing Strategies and Plans
Travel Requirements: 20% max Travel; Atlanta Based
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.