Position Overview:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
Function Specific Activities:
The Finance Services Manager III is the lead role for NRS finance on the CCNA Business PLAN, Rolling Estimate, Actuals and Risk & Opportunities. The role requires the ability to interact with senior levels in CCNA HQ finance on a regular basis.
- Lead activities related to team accountabilities for BP/RE (OPEX, Deductions, DME)
- Lead Annual OPEX Budget Process, including Salary forecasting and T&E standards setting for a sales / marketing organization
- Understand and lead System of the Future OPEX savings and establish accurate tracking
- Lead and operate as the SME for all Quarterly Reporting (SEC Rep Letter, Impairment)
- Lead System P&L IPO performance metrics using the System P&L (BFSM) reporting
- Lead conversion from Bottler P&L to Concentrate P&L
- Assist with Audit
- Manage specific budgets including providing updates and problem solving as requested
- Lead establishment of Capital review templates
- Lead RFA process; including training on RFA best practices
- Resolve and Collaborate with other CCNA finance Teams regarding OPEX budget transfers
- Provide data and analysis to business partners upon request
- Lead, coach and develop direct reports
Bachelor's degree preferably in Accounting or Finance
Experience: 7+ years forecasting and planning experience, Knowledge of General Accounting and Finance Principles.
Knowledge of BPC a plus
- Strong business, financial, and analytical acumen
- Strong problem solving skills and proven ability to make recommendations independently
- Strong facilitation and verbal/written communication skills at all organizational levels
- Ability to articulate specific causes and resolution steps to team members and constituents
- Ability to work independently and lead processes
- Ability to balance priorities and identify impacts and constraints
- Excellent technical aptitude, including knowledge of GAAP; strong Excel skills
- Demonstrated creativity and flexibility
- Experience with planning, forecasting, and reporting processes for a large budget
- Ability to work well in white space
Years of Experience:7-10 Years Experience
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.