Position Overview:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
Function Specific Activities:
The Financial Services Manager I, Active Hydration portfolio (Powerade, Glaceau vitaminwater, and Zico, among others) is a key member of the CCNA Still Business Unit Active Hydration Finance team. This position will report to the Commercial Finance Director, Active Hydration and will support the commercial finance analysis to drive growth in the category. This is an individual contributor role.
The role includes understanding and tracking of key financial metrics, supporting the creation of value chain analysis, providing financial insights to investment decisions, create financial models to support strategic decisions. The position requires understanding of value chain models, discounted cash flows, ROI analysis, and experience with CCNA financial reporting routines and systems. Desired attributes for this position are attention to detail, communication, presentation, influencing and analytical skills, and eagerness to collaborate.
- Support/develop commercial analysis, financial modelling, opportunity assessment, return on investment analysis, cash flow analysis and other financial tools to develop recommendation to business leads.
- Support Brand team for situation assessment and business planning process.
- Collaborate with franchise, RGM and commercial teams on annual commercial agreements with Bottlers, and financial communications to the bottlers on new product launches
- Work closely with cross functional teams, including Marketing, Supply Chain, RGM, Category and Commercialization, Knowledge and Insights to understand existing and new business opportunities and lead financial execution. Actively track return on investments and initiatives.
- Support Annual Impairment analysis, if needed.
- Support the Still BU Financial Planning team to understand the performance of the business and provide input to the monthly Rolling Estimate process, including variance analysis, risk and opportunity analysis and business planning.
- Support the RFA process related to Active Hydration brands
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics
- Finance/Accounting background
- MBA, CPA, or CFA
- Finance/Accounting background with minimum 2-5 years of experience
- Commercial finance background with 3+ years of experience within packaged goods companies.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Financial Analysis, including: spreadsheet creation, variance research and explanation, walk-forward analysis, etc.
- Ability to work with Cross-Functional groups on complex issues to successful resolution
- Self-starter, strong collaboration, attention to detail and communication skills.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office applications skills required (Excel, Access & PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of GAAP, account reconciliations and familiarity with the chart of accounts.
- Commercial and Value Chain Analysis capabilities and expertise in P&L and Volume drivers
- Advanced skills on Microsoft Excel and Access.
Years of Experience:3-5 Years Experience
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.