Position Overview:Brand Activation Managers will bring the] Portfolio of Brands to life leveraging key partnerships and assets. It provides thought leadership on activation and ensures marketplace trends, best practices while importing and exporting ideas for brand activations. This role will also manage relationships and maximize expertise and activities of agency partners
Function Specific Activities:
· Manages consumer facing execution - Ensures connection point between IMC and Activations and cross-functionally link back to brand objectives.
· Leads execution of brand consumer programs according to budget and timelines
· Leverage broad influence and communication strategies to encourage business partners to action + Understand goals, motivations and strengths of key stakeholders
· Partners with Brand and Connections team leads to measure and analyze ROI of marketing activation programs and recommends improvements.
· Works with cross-functional team and prioritize initiatives based on brand goals and facilitates collaboration and communication across all stakeholders
· Provides thought leadership on activation and ensures marketplace trends, best practices; importing and exporting ideas for brand programs
· Manage activation budget details, POs, and budget reconciliation
· Leads special events and promotions, leads tasks associated with events such as coordinating logistics and execution to support brand programs
· Prepares marketing reports and decks by collecting, reviewing, and summarizing program needs and details.
- BA/BS in Communications or Marketing
- 5 or more years of marketing experience, preferably in media, advertising or technology
- Superior communication, writing and editing skills
- Highly organized with excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, be detailed oriented while meeting tight deadlines under pressure
- Motivated self-starter, able to work independently and follow process with minimal supervision
- Positive attitude, solid work ethic, tenacious follow through
- Ability to take direction and apply own creative skills and talent toward successful execution of assigned work
- Accurate proofreader, capable writer, creative writing skills a plus
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Interest in consumer goods industry
- Experience with experiential and promotional events and marketing campaigns a plus
- Delivers Results
- Influences the System
- Drives Innovative Business Improvements
- Builds Value Based Relationships
- Builds brand love
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.