Function Specific Activities:
The Sr. Manager, Shopper Creative will lead and manage execution of shopper marketing programs across multiple touchpoints/channels. This position will serve as shopper SME for assigned projects and/or channel(s); collaboration and integration with key partners in IMC/Connections, Channel, Customer, and Brand.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities
- Lead and manage execution of shopper marketing programs across multiple touchpoints/channels.
- Serve as shopper SME for assigned projects and/or channel(s); collaboration and integration with key partners in IMC/Connections, Channel, Customer, and Brand.
- Responsible for Shopper Marketing leadership in Content & Creative Excellence serving as key consultant to IMC teams
Related Work Experience:
- 7 - 8 years of work related experience
- Consumer/Shopper Marketing Strategy-Execution,
- Understanding of external Customer/Retail environments
DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business (encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation)
COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, and OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
PUSH FOR PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION
- Distill Channel objectives and strategies into compelling shopper marketing strategies.
- Understanding of external/internal retail/consumer landscape to inform development of viable strategies
- Execution of idea through multiple touchpoints inclusive of new/emerging platforms or channels (eCommerce)
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.