Job Description Summary
THE REGIONAL MARKETING MANAGERS ARE BRAND DEDICATED AND PROVIDE DIRECTION AND LEADERSHIP TO A TEAM OF AREA MARKETING MANAGERS, AGENCY RESORUCES, AND INTERNS WITHIN HIS/HER REGION. REGIONAL MANAGERS DEVELOP AND IMPLEMENT MARKETING PROGRAMS AND INITIATIVES TO ACHIEVE BRAND AND DEPARTMENT GOALS. REGIONAL MANAGERS SUPPORT REGIONAL VEB (VENTURING AND EMERGING BRAND) SALES TEAMS, CONNECTING LOCAL FIELD MARKETING ACTIVITY TO RETAIL.
Function Specific Activities:
Topo Chico® Sparkling Mineral Water is a Premium beverage choice that plays within the Mineral Water category, and it has been bottled at Source since 1895. It has a strong heritage, a true legend that speaks towards the virtues of the water, strong brand visual identity and differentiated positioning against regular Sparkling Water. The brand was introduced into the United States in 1987 focusing on the Mexican-American market. Topo Chico mineral water is sold in Mexico and across the United States.
MANAGE AND IMPLEMENT FIELD MARKETING PROGRAMS AND INIATIVE WITHIN SPECIFIED REGION.
* IMPLEMENTS STRATEGY, CREATES LOCAL MARKET TACTICS
* BUDGET AND GOALS MANAGEMENT
* RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL ACTIVITY IN MARKET
EFFECTIVELY TARGET ACTIVITY, SOURCE REGIONAL BRAND EVENT PARTNERSHIPS AND INFLUENCERS, NEGOTIATE TERMS.
* SOURCING EVENT PARTNERSHIPS
* NEGOTIATING TERMS
* BUIDLING AND MAINTAING RELATIONSHIPS
* ROI EVALUATIONS
CONNECT FIELD MARKETING ACTIVITY TO RETAIL. SUPPORT REGIONAL SALES TEAM TO ACHIEVE BUSINESS GOALS.
* LEADS BRAND MARKETING COMMUNICATION LOCALLY
* LOCAL BOTTLER ENGAGEMENT
* LEVERAGES MARKETING ACTIVITY WITH VEB SALES
* WORKS DIRECTLY WITH LOCAL RETAILERS
*BLITZES AND CREW DRIVES
RECRUIT, MANAGE, DEVELOP FULL TIME, SEASONAL, AND AGENCY MARKETING STAFF.
* RECRUITS ALL BRANDS DEDICATED STAFF
* PROVIDES TRAINING AND ONBOARDING
* MANAGE RESOURCE SEASONALITY
*DEVELOPS TALENT FOR FUTURE VEB PLACEMENT
- Must live IN the market - strong geographic knowledge of the market is a must.
- BS/BA in Business, Marketing, Communications, Health & Wellness or a related major
- 3+ years of Field Marketing or Brand Marketing experience with budget accountability, ideally with a beverage or CPG company
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule, including some early mornings, nights and weekends and some travel
- Experience and a proven track record of success with event planning and/or project management
- Experience training & managing a team
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely organized, dependable, self-motivated & ability to multi-task
- Able to work independently, prefer autonomy and can deal with a wide range of personalities
- Strong technology skills - specifically knowledge in Microsoft Office , experience with internet research and social media
- A clean driving record
- Fluency in Spanish a plus
- Ability to lift and move 50+ lbs.
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.