Position Overview:Responsible for the development of alternative direct sales strategies aimed at achieving and/or exceeding the predetermined sales objectives to support the growth of the company's business; sells products and services to a select group of large national accounts. Individual contributor with comprehensive knowledge in specific area; ability to execute highly complex or specialized projects.
Function Specific Activities:
Work with integrated account team to manage key aspects of the business relationship with multiple customers. Develop and implement Annual Business Plans which support business objectives. Act as a system-wide expert on strategy, business systems, and operating philosophy of assigned customer(s). Ensure flawless execution of programs throughout the system.
- Develops Annual Business Plan with customer, Company, Bottler and system input that outline key strategies and initiatives for Coca-Cola growth within customer's management and Bottler system
- Ensures business plan and marketing activities are developed to deliver volume, revenue, profit, and customer satisfaction commitments made to all stakeholders during business acquisition and/or stewardship planning
- Grows level of customer satisfaction, maintains win/win business relationship, and ensures effective communication with all key buying influences
- Manages communication with Company, Bottler system and customer field network to ensure constant application of strategies as outlined in the Annual Business Plan and flawless execution of programs
- Aligns system resources to implement marketing and operational programs according to plan, schedule, and budget
- Acts as a system-wide customer expert to ensure that the Coca-Cola system understands customer(s) objectives, strategies, positioning, and needs and that Company programs are consistent with their needs
- Responsible for problem solving operational or exceptional issues with customers or bottlers
- Responsible for forecasting and managing to individual budgets
- Beverage/consumer packaged goods experience is an asset
- Experience in Key Account management, preferably in Food Service
- 5 years of key account experience
- Complex selling knowledge with proven ability to create customer value and sell-in customer specific promotional programs & key initiatives
- Knowledge of bottler and fountain environment and systems and business development planning experience
- Proven ability to manage needs and concerns of multiple stakeholders across various business systems
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related background preferred
Coca-Cola Limited is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have a number of programs and policies in place to support this goal. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact our HR Shared Service team by calling 1-877-677-6774. Coca-Cola Limited will consult with all applicants with a disability who request accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure that the accommodation provided takes into account the applicants individual accessibility needs.
Years of Experience:5-7 Years Experience
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.