Position Overview:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
Function Specific Activities:
The myCoke Process Improvement Analyst's primary job responsibilities include leading process improvement initiatives, including process mapping, measuring and analyzing process performance, conduct root cause analysis and identify improvement opportunities for myCoke and implement changes delivering cost saving and growth for the business. Additionally, the incumbent will be responsible for business administration duties on the platform and project coordination on key initiatives.
This role provides value to the business by automating complex business processes, creating reports & dashboards, and training users on using Salesforce. They will also lead User Acceptance testing of new enhancements and defect fixes with cross-functional stakeholders. This role will identify opportunities to improve efficiency and customer service by taking advantage of out of the box functionality. In addition, the project manager will review release notes for salesforce releases to identify enhancements that should be implemented.
- Leads process improvement projects: Plans, monitors, prioritizes and reports on status of all projects and milestones. Leads process improvement projects from discovery and business analyses through execution and implementation.
- Coordinates UAT cycle for all sprints as per release cycle with multiple stakeholders
- Maintains business data through predefined process in Salesforce
- Performs data analytics and creates reports and dashboards.
- Process Mapping: Creates and modifies process maps to reflect both current and future states. Conducts interviews with process participants to understand work flows. Uses information gathered in interviews and process mapping software to develop process maps. Conducts validation sessions with process participants and subject matter experts. Develops and maintains process maps and facilitates their use as a tool for identifying process improvements
- Analyzes existing myCoke processes and works both independently and with teams to identify potential process improvements. Identifies process inputs and outputs, defines “disconnects,” discusses and leads meetings on potential improvement opportunities, defines and documents suggested improvements and prioritizes areas of improvement.
- Coordinates the implementation/execution of process improvements and system enhancements. Leads User Acceptance Testing and provides training.
Minimum Required: Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Operations, Finance or equivalent work experience
Preferred Level: MBA preferred.
Preferred Level: Agile training, Scrum Master certification, PMP certified, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification, Scrum Master certification, Salesforce Certified Admin
Minimum Required: 3 years business experience
Preferred Level: Five to ten years of experience in data analysis, reporting, ecommerce, system modernization and process improvement and project management
· Strong data analytics and dashboard reporting skills
· Strong communication and influencing skills
· Ability to utilize project management and OE tools to drive business change
- Knowledge of process/team management methodologies.
- Knowledge of process mapping and spreadsheet software (e.g., Visio, Excel), techniques, and concepts. Effective planning and execution, project management, communication, leadership, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to respond to requests accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ability to use and learn a variety of query and reporting tools. Ability to act as a liaison with I/T on variety of system issues.
Knowledge of ecommerce and system enhancements processes. Knowledge of process/team management methodologies.
Travel - less than 10%
Years of Experience:5-7 Years Experience
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.