Position Overview:The Sr Brand Manager role will be responsible for leading one or multiple brands in the region, acting with an entrepreneur spirit to maximize the business. S/he will provide input to the development of the BU category growth strategy and innovatino pipeline, lead the marketing plan (which includes category innovation) and calendar to maximize quality and excellence in execution, lead the development of joint system business case for key category initiatives. In doing so, ensure a productive and effective use of system marketing investment to drive brand health and brand growth
Function Specific Activities:
- Provide key input for the development of the BU Category Growth Strategy and Innovation Pipeline, and support in developing the regional aligned version that incorporates the local nuances in order to maximize growth
- Work in key ASEAN shared projects from Shared Bets for communication platforms to strategy projects and be an active member of the Category community
- Leverage BU Shared platforms in the activation plan and lead in partnership with the IMC team locally relevant initiatives that talk to local consumers
- Partner with the commercial team on identifying the right OBBPC to deliver holistic brand propositions
- Franchise lead the system to ensure excellence in end-to-end with close coordination with K&I, IMC, Commercial, PAC, Technical, Finance, Legal and the Bottlers
- Ensure productive and effective use of System marketing investment, with good understanding of System P&L impact, particularly brand contribution
- Steward brand health and brand growth metrics with diligent on going tracking and refinement of plans to ensure growth
Minimum Work Experience
5-10 years of experience in Marketing - including strategic and operational marketing - in FMCG companies
Building Brand Value
Building Brand Love
Leadership / Growth Behaviours
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Marketing or Social Sciences
- MBA preferred
Job Requirements:1) Build and grow the Sparkling Flavors portfolio across Singapore & Malaysia
2) Build brand love of Sprite & Fanta amongst Singaporean and Malaysia Teens
Years of Experience:5-7 Years Experience
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.