Position Overview:• Implementation of hospitality program / programs for all stakeholders for Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games
• Execution of uniform and amenities program
• Execution of human resources engagement program
Function Specific Activities:
Delivers event planning programs within assigned segments and/or geographies; assists in managing vendors, event sites, permits etc.; provides gifts; coordinates location support; arranges decor, catering, security etc. Individual contributor that works under limited supervision; applies subject matter knowledge; requires capacity to understand specific needs or requirements to apply skills/knowledge.
Job Requirements:Team management experience
Years of Experience:5-7 Years Experience
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.