Position Overview:We are currently looking for a dynamic, influential professional with strong digital analytics experience & background; a visionary digital data & insights expert who will support our digital function & the business in driving impactful data strategies & platform integration initiatives across the digital ecosystem, enabling the company's digital acceleration & growth path.
As the Digital Knowledge & Insights Manager, you will manage a team of digital & social media analysts who capture data from multiple online sources (mobile, web, social) analysing & measuring consumer engagement initiatives, as well as performance of campaigns & assets across the digital touchpoints. Together with your team, you will design new ways to measure the success of our programmes & you will develop actionable insights, so as to help drive and inform the corporate communications & brand strategies in line with business & brand category objectives.
Function Specific Activities:
You will be responsible to define, analyse & monitor key KPIs & metrics, as well as to deliver dashboards & advanced reporting on market & central business unit level to define the business/commercial value of our digital channels. Working closely with a network of internal & external stakeholders to define the technology, tool & infrastructure requirements will also be part of your role.
You must have a passion for digital innovation and transformation, strong affinity for data and analytics across digital touchpoints, an ability to communicate clearly key data and insights to a range of internal stakeholders, together with a strong growth culture & a drive to try and learn, combining a great understanding of new media & technology with business & people skills.
- Leadership behaviours: drive innovation, business transformation, positive collaboration, ownership, inspire others, develop self and others
- Digital specialisation, background in data, analytics & insights; strong knowledge of translating data into meaningful insights, “connecting the dots” from various digital data sources
- Strong people manager and relationship driven, with the ability to influence in a matrix organization, drive change and impact
- Ability to work with various stakeholders across the company, to define new ways of working, inspire and drive change
- Ability to translate complex data into insights and data, and to communicate to a number of internal stakeholders
- Change-maker; ability to drive the digital business transformation, working closely with the broader strategy & insights department to embed digital data & analytics at the heart of all business and brand driven initiatives
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Digital marketing/Analytics/ Data Science or Statistics/Mathematics/Engineering and 7+ years of experience in analytics
- Drive & lead our digital data strategies, insights delivery, KPI reports & dashboards to analyse, measure & optimise digital and social media campaigns & channel performance; design & evolve predictive analytics methodologies & attribution models
- Collaborate with & coordinate Category leads & cross functional experts in Public Affairs & Communications, Commercial, IT, Strategy & Insights, Franchise Operations, Global Digital functions to ensure data is gathered, databases are linked-up and information can be analysed and aggregated
- Consider how to incorporate technology to drive efficiencies. Search and select tech vendors that can drive productivity and scale
- Build & deliver best-in-class digital analytics capabilities; assess & build team capabilities & long-term focus; provide recommendations on strategic focus, priorities as well as organisational structure (in the long-term)
- Drive internal capability building & upskills teams by organising educational sessions and workshops
- Develop and deliver senior level strategic communications and management presentations
- Evaluate and adapt best practices from global or other markets to enhance the abilities within the region/area
- Inspire team to deliver on the company growth vision, enabling exceptional team & individual performance
- Responsible for the development of analytics team members through the identification of individual strategic goals and competency
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.