Function Specific Activities:
ENGINEERING STUDENT (AUTOMATION) PLACEMENT
JANUARY - AUGUST 2019
Are you looking for an excellent opportunity to expand your horizons, giving your passion for excellence and your desire to develop new ways of working within a globally successful company?
Commercial Products Supply (CPS) is an integral part of the Coca-Cola Business System. We are seeking applications from high calibre candidate for the above position located at Ballina Beverages, our state of the art manufacturing facility based in Ballina, Co. Mayo.
The successful candidate will work with and support the Automation Engineering Team in supporting with a variety of projects and day to day activities.
- Self-motivated with the ability to learn quickly
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent planning & organisation skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
Candidates will currently be undergraduates who are studying Automation, Mechatronic or Process Control Engineering. Work experience is an advantage.
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.