Function Specific Activities:
Education Requirements: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field is required.
Related Work Experience:
- 4+ years of software application development and implementation experience.
- Extensive previous experience in developing using any of the following technologies: Java, C#, ASP.NET, XML, Web services and SOAP, REST, JSON, HTML5, SQL server, Oracle.
- Experience with system integrations, preferably involving Salesforce.com
- Understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC) and systems engineering
- 2+ years of experience working in an Agile Scrum / DevOps development methodology.
- Experience working in a multinational, distributed team, with in-house and external delivery resources.
Practical experience with as many of the following as possible:
- Strong software development background
- Experience building complex, scalable, and high-performance software systems
- Handles multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong attention to details and excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment
- Highly innovative, adaptable, and self-directed
- Results-oriented with a delivery focus
- Agile Delivery
- Presentation skills: Ability to communicate technical topics to business audience.
- Be able to collaborate across other levels of the organization
- Team player who can lead a discussion to defined outcomes
- Effective Communication
- Document Writing
- Pursuing Innovation
Job Requirements:Translate business requirements and technical specifications into working IT solutions
Design, build and deploy to production Salesforce solutions
Perform unit and integration tests of software systems
Work in close collaboration with other development teams integrating solutions
Implement changes to the existing applications and modules in fast paced cross-functional team environment.
Make sure solutions are compliant with Coca-Cola development and security standards.
Maintain application documentation in accordance with the company standards
Years of Experience:5-7 Years Experience
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.