Position Overview:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
Function Specific Activities:
The Manager, Financial Services I (FSM I) position aligns within the National Retail Sales (NRS) Finance organization. This role partners with National Retail Sales (NRS) and Revenue Growth Management (RGM) counterparts to provide leadership and support to specific Large Store West customer(s).
This role reports directly to the Revenue Forecast Manager (FSMIII) and is responsible for volume and revenue forecasting, checkbook trade fund management, and interfacing with key stakeholders to ensure proper stewardship of trade spend funding and financials. This role is critical to ensure accuracy of financials through forecasting, data validation, reporting, pricing submissions, and checkbook spend settlement and reconciliation. This role will also provide analytics around net revenue risks and opportunities with cross-functional partners and region leadership.
This individual requires the ability to partner with and influence Sales, RGM, Customer Trade Management (CTM), and bottler contacts. The FSM I will actively engage with these cross-functional partners to fully understand the dynamics and ways of working of its customers to best forecast and influence growth.
The FSM I will be required to understand the TCCC ways of working with bottlers (governance) and will be expected to interact with them on occasion within the guidelines set forth by Governance policy and other TCCC policy.
This individual must be capable of navigating and reconciling multiple data sources to track, report and communicate accurate information to the organization.
This position will participate in the annual CAS Planning process.
1. Customer Volume and Revenue Forecasting
2. Checkbook / Trade Spend Management/Analytics & Rate/Accrual reconciliation
3. Business partnership (Sales, PRGM, Customer, Bottler, Shared Services)
4. Customer pricing
5. Customer agreement management through the CPACT system
- BA/BS required in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
- CPA or Master's a plus
- 3+ years of financial/sales analysis work experience required
- Strong computer and Microsoft Office user (Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel user (advanced formulas, e.g. vlookups, pivot tables) required.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to influence
- Adaptability to change
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
APPLY BY UPLOADING A COPY OF YOUR RESUME IN WORD.DOC OR PDF FORMAT
Years of Experience:3-5 Years Experience
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.