Position Overview:Responsible for overseeing Coca-Cola GC&K's end-to-end full recruitment cycle. In this role, s/he is responsible for devising and supporting a streamlined recruitment process as well as the actual execution of the recruitment strategy in partnership with the SBPs and the business. These include, but not limited to sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interviews and selection procedures, and hosting or participating in recruitment/career events.
Function Specific Activities:
- Conduct Hiring Manager “Needs Clarification” when requisition opens; with an understanding of criticality of the open positions and business requirements
- Manage internal pipeline of candidates through the hiring process
Pre-screen candidates to ensure right fit for each open position
Interface with PDF (People Development Function) information owners on PDF level candidates
Develop external sourcing strategies and pipelines; including direct sourcing and digital media for recruitment
Manage the entire recruitment cycle utilizing the internal processes, teams and tracking systems
- Leverage CC GC&Ks employee value proposition to promote CC GC&K
- Develop salary recommendations; work with HM/Compensation to coordinate the offer and initiate relocation / mobility as needed
- Work as a consultant to manage stakeholders (ie hiring manager, Strategic Business Partner) with the support of the COE (Center of Excellence) throughout the process
- Coach and support hiring managers on developing effective job descriptions and utilizing the internal systems (i.e. creating requisitions, or understanding internal processes)
- Consult on Integrated People Plan, as needed; partner with sourcing for external planning discussions (with an understanding of the succession plan)
- Lead CC GC&K Internship Program - develop and formalize program and work with Universities to source and Functions to place talent (20-25 per year)
- Minimum of 7 years experience with a minimum of 5 years direct recruiting experience
- Prior recruiting experience in a complex corporate recruiting department required
Prior experience in a search firm strongly preferred.
Bilingual (English: Proficient / Chinese: Proficient or Native)
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.