Position Overview:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
Function Specific Activities:
This role will serve as the e-Commerce Supply Chain & Order to Cash Subject Matter Expert for national retail sales+ e-Commerce team and will collaborate with the Coca-Cola System/ Customers to define the strategic roadmap, identify & implement new capabilities, and improve customer service, process efficiencies & effectiveness.
This role will report to the VP of Sales on Brian Sappington's team and can be performed from a major US city.
- Lead customer meetings, develop in-depth understanding of customer capabilities required for e-Commerce readiness & onboard customers to enable efficient Order to Cash processes
- Collaborate with CCNA e-Commerce Supply Chain Lead to develop the 3 year supply chain/ order to cash roadmap
- Identify, gain buy-in & test new Order to Cash capabilities
- Leverage e-Commerce ARTM Distributor guide and negotiate compliance with new customers
- Implement existing order-to-cash capabilities (e.g., EDI, ASN)
- Establish and lead routines to optimize customer service and KO cost to serve by leveraging Six Sigma/ OE tools
- Track customer fines/ deductions/ short pays, determine root causes and implement corrective actions to enable timely payments to Coca-Cola system for e-Commerce channel
- Collaborate with National Customers interested in e-Commerce initiatives and all U.S Coca-Cola Bottlers
- Support customer Volume & Revenue plans specific to e-Commerce channel
- Lead on-boarding of national customers to enable efficient ordering/ delivery/ payments
- Effectively manage T&E for self
- Purpose: Determine 3 year order to cash road map, implement customer specific initiatives/ improvements and identify + test new capabilities to reduce waste
- Complexity: Collaborate with multiple levels within customer organizations (Senior VP to Buyer) and multiple functions & levels across the CCNA/ Bottler system
- Examples: Communicate and influence customers to leverage existing Coca-Cola processes to enable efficiencies.
- Return on Investment & Cost/ Benefit analysis for new capability business case development
- Develop strategic e-Commerce order to cash options and make recommendations to the Coca-Cola System
- Identify root causes of systemic service issues using OE/ Six Sigma tools and determine appropriate corrective actions
Judgment and Decision Making
- Provide input to Annual/ Multi Year Business Plans and detailed Operating Expense/ Capital Requests
- Make recommendations to Coca-Cola System leadership on e-Commerce strategy
- Implement new capabilities by leveraging customer scan data & GS1 standards
- Identify opportunities across the value chain and implement solutions to reduce waste, improve customer satisfaction and optimize cost to serve
- This will be an individual contributor role
- Proposed org chart is shown below:
- The role will require industry, product supply and order to cash knowledge across various routes to market, business partner knowledge,
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, process improvement mindset (OE/ Six Sigma), program management expertise
- Ability to lead complex initiatives in a matrix organization
Related Experience Requirements/Qualifications
- Required: 8-10 years
- Preferred: 10-15 years
- Program management
- Innovation, supply chain and/or technical functions
- Change management experience
- Business case development and value tracking
- Experience in e-Commerce channel
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Masters degree/ MBA preferred
- None- English proficiency required
- Not Applicable
- This position will report dotted line into John Carroll, VP & GM E-Commerce
- Comparable job would be Director Program Management- Strategic Initiatives in Brenda Benjamin Smith's group
Job Requirements:· Lead customer meetings, develop in-depth understanding of customer capabilities required for e-Commerce
readiness & onboard customers to enable efficient Order to Cash processes
· Collaborate with CCNA e-Commerce Supply Chain Lead to develop the 3 year supply chain/ order to cash roadmap
· Identify, gain buy-in & test new Order to Cash capabilities
· Leverage e-Commerce ARTM Distributor guide and negotiate compliance with new customers
· Implement existing order-to-cash capabilities (e.g., EDI, ASN)
· Establish and lead routines to optimize customer service and KO cost to serve by leveraging Six Sigma/ OE tools
Track customer fines/ deductions/ short pays, determine root causes and implement corrective actions to enable timely payments to Coca-Cola system for e-Commerce channel
Years of Experience:7-10 Years Experience
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.