Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:The Senior Data Scientist and Analytics Lead, supporting The Coca-Cola Freestyle Field Reliability Team is responsible for delivering a reliable, cost effective, and defect free experience to the connected Freestyle fleet. This will be delivered through an emphasis on driving system and reliability improvements identified through data insights. These insights will be linked to field and customer observations, customer recommendations, product supply, manufacturing, and field escalations. This role will leverage data from separate systems including manufacturing, product supply, dispenser diagnostics, and connectivity to minimize disruptions to the fleet and continually identify opportunities for improvement. The specific accountabilities include:
• Build analytics processes for anomaly detection, knowledge discovery, decision-making, insights, optimization, monitoring, and new capabilities.
• Automate visualization of key operational data for decision making
• Resolve field escalations through deep insights from data collected from equipment sensors, suppliers, manufacturing, and service tickets
• Build, test, and deploy machine learning, and text analytics applications to produce value from Freestyle dispensers.
• Work with technical engineering teams to drive improvements by translating customer and field issues into defined engineering actions
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Mathematics
- 3+ years of working in technical or field operations
- 3+ years of working with large data sets and experience with ETL type functions
- Six Sigma Black Belt
- 7+ of working in technical or field operations
- 2+ years working the Coca-Cola Freestyle ecosystem
- Master Degree in Data Science or Similar field
- 2+ years manufacturing experience
Function Specific Activities:
- Responsible for designing, building, and interpreting algorithms and models that leverage or empower enterprise data products
- Analyzes data and develops models, algorithms, and/or simulations for complex business problems
- Performs statistical analysis to establish causal relationships between drivers and outcomes
- Develops and manages ETL pipelines in support of specific modeling project work
- Develops and manages models, workflows, and/or code in support of specific modeling project work
- Owns and is accountable for model and code quality and documentation
- Performs ad-hoc analysis as necessary to support specific project work
- Influence software and electronics logging that can feed models needed to drive performance improvements
- Create data visualizations that will provide insight into fleet performance
- Implement process improvement to benefit the Coca-Cola network
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, BU leaders and the service network while maintaining a persuasive and credible presentation style at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to extract and transform large data sets to gain insights with tools such as Altrex, Tableau, and Splunk
- Has some experience using the AWS big data technology stack (S3, Redshift, Lambda, Athena, EC2, EMR, ECS, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of SQL, Tableau, JMP, and SAS
- Familiar with JSON and Java programming
- Experience with R, Python, and Matlab
- Process Improvement: Ability to collaborate cross-functionally and coordinate efforts around process improvement. Ability to analyze business processes and develop systems-based solutions that will improve current state.
- Computer Modeling: Knowledge of statistical and mathematical computer programs and modeling techniques. Ability to apply and analyze large amounts of data for developing projections and estimates
- Business Activity Processes: Ability to establish and define processes, and continuously monitor and improve processes to facilitate the execution of business activities.
- Drive Innovation: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business (encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation)
- Collaborate with System and Stakeholders: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- Act Like an Owner: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- Inspire Others: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- Develop Self and Others: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top