Position Overview:This position leads the Coca-Cola licensing business for identified territories in EMEA & Asia Pacific (AP) region. Responsible for executing multi-million dollar licensing deals direct with partners and via specialist agency network. Experience in International leadership, strong negotiating and analytical skills. Based in Paris. Fluent French & English. Initial contract 12 months.
Function Specific Activities:
Ensures alignment of business priorities and sales/customer accounts; responsible for the execution of the category management plans; executes direct to consumer communication; conducts business analysis and makes recommendations on marketing plans and sales fundamentals; develops expertise on competitive manufacturers, local consumer insights etc.; prepares plans and deals with suppliers, agencies and legal approvals. Individual contributor who guides others in resolving complex issues in specialized area based on existing solutions and procedures; works independently with guidance only in the most complex situations.
Key responsibilities include:
· Develop and execute regional licensed merchandise strategies using market knowledge (e.g., industry, competitive set, Company needs) and BU plans to inform recommendations on how to grow the business. Directs prioritization of brand, category and market expansion plans.
· Provides leadership, direction and coaching to a team inclusive of internal and Agency employees who support the Coca-Cola licensing business across EMEA & AP to achieve objectives and improve performance and skills.
· Develops and negotiates multi-million dollar contracts, program agreements and renewals with third parties (e.g., agencies, licensees, and properties) in order to drive retail sales and marketing value of licensed merchandise. Accountable for supplier performance including innovation, product development and commercial execution.
· Utilizes data and analysis to identify insights and trends in order to identify key issues and opportunities for profitable business growth.
· Builds and manages long term relationship with agencies and licensees. Disseminates corporate and brand marketing direction, strategies and priorities to agency and licensing partners. Leads annual business planning with agencies and licensees.
· Consolidates and analyzes global licensing royalty revenue and sales performance. Tracks and measures execution of the business plan, identifies potential shortfalls, develops contingency and recovery plans. Ultimately responsible and accountable for short and long-term results of the licensing business in the territory.
· Strong presenting, persuading and negotiating skills
· Exceptional collaboration and relationship-building skills
· Strong communication skills (written, oral, and presentation)
· Ability to thrive in a team environment and matrix organisation
· Ability to facilitate and accelerate a value-based business relationships
· Above average analytical skills, strong systematic and numeric capability
· Highly result oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment
· Maintain a strong pulse on the fashion, technology, sports and design industries to ensure partners and products are culturally relevant.
· Successful performance record
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.