Position Overview:The role will be performing microbiological studies to support product development- challenge study, microbiological release test and ingredient analysis, basic molecular analysis. The role will also follow SOP to design study protocol based on formula information. Report results with discussion and conclusion. Moreover, he/she will support pilot plan on QA related microbiological test.
Function Specific Activities:
- Design, perform, report microbiological studies including challenge test, ingredient analysis, sample release testing
- Understand and familiar with SOPs and methodologies in system
- Provide reliable results of microbiological experiment
- Ability of improving SOP, operation during experiment in lab
Experience and knowledge of microbiology lab work
Microbiology study/research experience
Knowledge of Food and Beverage industry is a plus
1-2 years experience in Microbiology Lab
Knowledge on Microbiology, Food Microbiology, Food Safety or Fermentation
Fluent in English (Written and Verbal)
Job Requirements:- Perform microbiological studies to support product development.
· Challenge study
· Microbiological release test and ingredient analysis
· Basic molecular analysis
- Follow SOP to design study protocol based on formula information. Report results with discussion and conclusion.
- Monitor and maintain Good Laboratory Practice.
Support pilot plant on QA related microbiological test.
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.