Position Overview:As Content Analyst you will analyze and publish content for Coca-Cola´s employee intranet Connect and other sites and apps for geographies worldwide using a variety of content management and technical solutions. As you will work in a customer facing environment on a daily basis, a high level of customer service focus is inherent in this role. Therefore, you´ll be eagerly meeting your clients´ needs with professionalism, timeliness and accuracy and will ensure that work meets defined service level objectives and agreements.
Function Specific Activities:
- Work with technical and design teams to plan the best method of content deployment based on content requirements and available functionalities.
- Perform content editing, copy editing, Q&A.
- Perform graphics manipulation and light front-end coding.
- Text writing to some extent.
What you can expect
- A fun team environment that is collaborative and casual.
- A supportive culture of personal development.
- Task based contract and flexible working hours.
- Modern equipment and software you need to do your job effectively.
What you need to be successful
You are championing user-focused design and are keen about the quality of your work? You are known to pick up new technologies quickly? You are an impeccable communicator, orally and in writing? You are adaptable to varying project teams and work requirements, and you can work independently as part of a global virtual team? Then you´re just the one we´re looking for!
Preferable that the successful Candidate has unique mix of editorial, technical, design, and analytical skills. Projects and the responsibilities within each project will vary, so you are the ideal candidate if you embrace and enjoy a dynamic work environment. You´re an ideal candidate if you enjoy flexibility with your working time.
Furthermore, you´ll profit from an entrepreneurial mindset, strong attention to detail, operational focus, and an eagerness to learn. If you have 2-3 years of experience in a relevant technologies and methodologies, preferably in content management or gathered in a corporate communications environment, plus bring experience in content deployment, you are very well equipped for this role.
- Knowledge of content management systems (preferably AEM) and content taxonomy.
- HTML / CSS knowledge.
- Editing, proofreading, writing texts in English.
- Client management.
- Understanding of Photoshop, InDesign and/or similar design software.
- Familiarity with analytics tools and best practices, with search concepts and SEO tactics, and with user interface design processes and methodologies.
- Understanding of project management principles and working with time-bound deliverables.
- Experience working on enterprise solutions.
- Experience working in a global environment as well as on a multidisciplinary team.
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.