Position Overview:It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
Function Specific Activities:
The National Account Executive will lead the Chilled Coca-Cola portfolio at Kroger through strong collaboration with the Coca Cola North America (CCNA) Team, CCNA Warehouse Team, Acosta Sales, & The Kroger Company. Directly manage the price package & promotional plans, while working alongside Coca-Cola & Acosta teams. Interfaces with the customer with a general management approach, bringing strategic value opportunities to the customer that span the capabilities of CCNA (inclusive of Commercial Leadership, Supply Chain, Field Execution, etc.).
- Sales lead for the Chilled (Minute Maid, Simply, Gold Peak) portfolio to Kroger
- Responsible for creation and execution of the Chilled portfolio plans at Kroger (Business Plan development, New Item Sales, Forecast)
- Develop & manage promotional plans & trade funds for Chilled portfolio at Kroger (trade spend analysis)
- Develop and manage communication routines with sales team & broker (e.g. scorecards, new item tracking, etc.)
- Work with various Supply Chain personnel to ensure product is received at store & warehouse in a timely manner.
- Develop and manage communication routines with customer sales team, Brand teams and broker (e.g. core item voids, planograms and new item tracking, etc.)
- Act as troubleshooter and liaison between customer sales team and Acosta, and customer sales team and key CCNA headquarter functions for specific business and systems requests.
- Interface with Business Planning/Marketing to develop targeted stores for sampling; communicate sampling activities to broker and sales team
- Act as customer sales team liaison with broker retail team; provide retail audit summaries to sales team
Minimum: BS/BA (or equivalent)
3-5 years progressive customer management and sales leadership experience
1-2 years cross-functional experience outside of Sales (e.g., Category Management, Commercial Leadership, Product Supply, Region Sales)
5-7 years progressive customer management and sales leadership experience (including people leadership)
2-3 years cross-functional experience outside of Sales (e.g., Commercial Leadership, Product Supply, Region Sales)
Specialized Technical Skills
Minimum Required: Need to be proficient in Excel, Power Point, and Microsoft Outlook.
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.