Position Overview:Drives collaborative business partnership with BUs and Regions to facilitate strategic decisions and tradeoffs across the system to assess profitability opportunities and productivity initiatives.
Serves as a business finance consultant and subject matter expert to Sparkling BU by constructing portfolio view of market opportunities regarding revenue, DME and productivity. For instance, using input from internal and external sources to promote leading edge solutions for adding value to the business.
Function Specific Activities:
1. Provides a complete view of the value creation across the system: maximize profitability of Sparkling portfolio.
- Assesses investments, deals, identifies value creation opportunities for existing and potential business cases, recommends programs and defines actions
- Supports brand categories in management of BU wide strategic subjects, business cases valuation, economic models, negotiations and others
- Analyzes Marketing Productivity performance/trends and provide recommendations for productivity opportunities.
- Reviews and assesses promotion analysis provided by analysts; identifies opportunities and provides recommendations
2. Manages collaborative partnerships with BU stakeholders: accelerate new culture development, aimed at converting finance in an effective business enabler.
- Manages discussions to facilitate strategic decisions and tradeoffs across the system to assess investment and productivity opportunities by partnering with BU/Region customer function.
- Supports BU Sparkling business functions in create/customize business cases regarding various initiatives.
- Identifies and leverages businesses strategies for Sparkling categories investments by partnering with BU stakeholders
3. Ensures process improvement and standardization within the Sparkling BU and ensures: deliver the correct management over projects, focused on marketing initiatives as well as the innovation pipeline, improving agility and autonomy for decision making processes.
- Acts as process owner for Sparkling BU and ensures standard processes are used and maintained within the BU.
- Takes a lead in adopting best practices and striving for continuous improvement.
- Applies forecasting techniques and skills evaluate business goals, analyzing information to derive insights to financial results.
- Collaborates with cross-functional peers to define optimization and required analysis and deliverables needed from them and ensure commitment on their calendar.
- Supports partners based on a deep understanding of their strategies and associated system implications.
- Demonstrates adaptability in analyzing new ideas and making recommendations
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.