Position Overview:• Leader of Integrated Management System updated, to ensure consistent top quality in products and services, assuring sustainability and to meet with Corporate and external requirements and local regulation.
• Coordinate and monitor activities related to the operational process control, ensuring the proper execution of the department's activities and good manufacturing practices in the plant, while fulfilling the expectations of other functional areas of operation.
• Effective implementation of preventive quality control systems to maintain a high level of performance, ensuring compliance with policies, procedures, rules and practices of the company.
• Cooperate with equipment validation, training/ certification of associates.
• Support troubleshooting process.
Function Specific Activities:
Spread and promote Integrated Management System culture and assure the use of the system Measure the effectiveness of IMS Lead continuous improvement process in the Operation Spread and promote a preventive quality culture in all manufacturing and operative activities through the implementation of tools like risk assessment and preventive controls (FMEAs), DMAICs & Workshops. Weekly monitor preventive controls. Analyze trends of indicators as business need. Evaluate most risky areas (ex by a heat map). Demonstrate compliance to standard guidelines established by the Integrated Management System. 30%
Coordinate GMP audits in Plant and Warehouse, train GMP auditors, calculate GMP indicator. Design and follow up on GMP projects and GMP roadmap. 10%
Lead validations of new operational processes and equipment's, approve protocols. Coordinate allergen validation and check that control points are fulfilled. 15%
Give training and support during meetings
Work close to Operation Supervisors being a quality reference contact. Implement collaborative routines and participate in manufacturing routines. Make presentations regarding Process Quality results as needed. Give training of the program, the best practices and as an answer of corrective actions detected and specific activities as required Ensure active participation as QSE representative in working groups and internal meetings needed (Ex: MRB, Control Change, Continuous Improvement). 10%
Attend external audits and perform internal audits. 10%
SMI revision for rework 5%
Coordinate MRB activities according QSE responsibilities 8%
- Support manufacturing troubleshooting situations (Operations). Support E2E troubleshooting situations (Suppliers, Customers, Business Unit). Be responsible of complaints management: coordinate root cause analysis meeting, ensure information is completed in QNote, ensure customer service send the answer to bottler and close notification. 5%
Participate of quality alerts shared by CPS and prepare plant information in case any notification should be shared with other plants Obtain PDR weekly report. Follow-up of trends and take improvement actions 4%
Management of risks and ensure knowledge maintenance
Identify safety, food safety, environmental and quality risks and/or opportunities, and apply problem solving tools to ensure conformance and continuous improvement of processes. Ensure the organizational knowledge maintenance.? 3%
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.