Position Overview:This position is mainly responsible for 1) Oversees the activities of billing and collection for both China and Japan Business unit to ensure service delivery in accordance with the Service Level Agreement. 2) Supports China BU Finance on bottler inventory and rebate analysis and reconciliation. 3) Ensures appropriate internal controls, identifies and oversees implementation of process improvements, builds capability of the team. 4) Manages and develops associates in Accounts Receivable team.
Function Specific Activities:
· Manage precise billing activities, make sure timely invoice delivery to customers.
· Implement and administer policies and procedures for the timely collection of invoices due.
· Manage all cash application activities, including the approval of journal entries and accruals.
· Manage, evaluate and improve the AR processes and the associated tools, follow up on issues escalated by customers and internal clients.
· Manage quarterly bottler inventory reconciliation and investigate abnormal variances.
· Coordinate with BU finance team to reconcile bottler concentrate rebate balance and track the settlement.
· Prepare and review all monthly, quarterly and annual AR related internal reports.
· Seek for efficiency improvement by reviewing the end-to-end process for the team's current processes.
· Maintain SOX narratives for AR related processes. Facilitate and prepare for internal audit, and coordinate for external audit.
· Recruit, coach and mentor AR team members in order to maximize individual and team performance. Provide direction and effectively lead by example to ensure that work processes are meeting business objectives, with excellent quality.
· Other duties as assigned
Knowledge of basic accounting principles and practices.
Basic financial analysis skills
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Fluent in both English and Japanese
Prior leadership/supervisory experience strongly preferred.
Drives Innovation - Develops new insights into solutions that result in organizational improvements; promotes a work environment that fosters creative thinking, innovation and rational risk-taking
Collaborative with System, Customers and Key Stakeholders -
Act like an Owner - Focuses on the critical few objectives that add the most value and channels own and others' energy to consistently deliver results that meet or exceed expectations.
Inspire Others - Builds and maintains relationships that motivate, guide, and/or reinforce the performance of others toward goal accomplishments.
Develop Self and Others - Develops self and others to improve performance in current role and to prepare for future roles; seeks and provides feedback and coaching to enhance performance.
Lives the Values - Demonstrates the values of The Coca-Cola Company through words, actions, and by example; fosters an environment that reflects the values of the company.
- 6~8 years' experience in Accounts receivable, 2 years as a leader of a team gained in shared services/BPO and multinational environment. familiar with SAP and/or any ERP system. Preferably with the experience in General Accounting and Reporting.
- Indicate the minimum education level required to perform the job.
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.