Position Overview:Everyone knows Coca-Cola. It's the best-known product in the world. We've been making it since 1886 and it still tastes the same. As a business, The Coca-Cola Company is constantly evolving - we develop new products, acquire great brands and pioneer new ways of doing things. We sell four of the world's top five non-alcoholic sparkling drinks (Coke, Coke light, Sprite and Fanta) and 3,600+ products in over 200 countries, including water, juices, energy drinks, and even tea and coffee.
It's an exciting time to work at The Coca-Cola Company. We are accelerating our efforts towards being a Total Beverage Company by putting people at the heart of our business and everything that we do. Under the leadership of CEO James Quincey, we continue to be the leading provider of sparkling beverages, juice & juice drinks, and ready-to-drink teas and coffees globally, with a presence in over 200 countries. Our Company's extraordinary heritage, leading brands, and global scale are driven by a unique culture where people convert their passions into action and enjoy challenging and meaningful work.
Function Specific Activities:
Analyzes and forecasts financial data to provide accurate and timely information for strategic and operational decisions; interprets financial information on costs, prices and revenues; makes recommendations to senior management; conducts complex financial analysis projects; prepares forecasts and analyzes the company's position. Individual contributor that is fully proficient in applying established standards; knowledge base acquired from several years of experience in particular area; works independently; may coach other professionals.
- Work with local Operations and Marketing teams to execute and implement stewardship and business support in the areas of financial governance and economic evaluation of projects.
- Proactively develop System value chains as relevant for identified innovations projects
- Embed the principles of RGM and pack profitability across all brand activity to drive System profitability
- Provide financial business support to the Franchise Operations in order to enhance the financial performance of the business, understand the revenue growth and the profitability of the system, and leverage NSR reporting tool and insights.
- Lead and implement “Value Added Finance” through providing Financial Support regarding Marketing Investments, Value Chain and Customer Financials for the local Franchise Operations Team and BU Marketing
- Prepare DMI analysis in close collaboration with Financial Controller while Partnering with the Marketing teams in driving improvements across brand portfolio management decisions
- Design and prepare financial models and projections including beverage landscape and profit pools estimates with special focus on opportunity identification.
- The role reports into Lead Commercial Finance Manager for Romania.
- Drive the preparation of reports to assist the local Operations and Marketing teams to understand and monitor business performance leading or assisting in the presentation and explanation of results as required
- Give support to the local Operations and Marketing teams in preparation of financial projections to support BP and LRP process.
- Design and prepare the relevant value chain analysis to support brand extensions or new product launches
- Work with local Operations, Marketing and Bottler teams to assess financial implications of existing and new OBPPC strategies while supporting development and execution of RGM process
- Assist the local Operations and Marketing teams in the interpretation and practical application of TCCC financial policies and procedures
- Assist the Marketing teams in driving improvements across brand portfolio and resource allocation management decisions
- Organize and model work around economics of competitive landscape including financial projections of selected competitors and industry profit pools
Related Job Requirements/Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in related financial fields
- Master‘s degree or MBA will be considered an asset
- Professional Accountancy qualification will be considered an asset - CIMA, ACCA, ACA
- 5-10 years of relevant working experience, in particular in the area of commercial finance, working with Bottler operations and working with non-finance colleagues
- Strong persuasion and negotiation skills
- Ability to influence key stakeholders at a Board level
- Self-motivator / proactive
- Ability and the desire to build strong relationships across the Franchise System
- Advanced excel fluency
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively in a team
- Capable of articulating complex problems in a simple manner
- Presentation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Maximum 15% of time travelling
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.