Position Overview:This role is responsible for providing dedicated support for our McDonald's customers and business partners by processing orders and inquiries. The Customer Service Team Member (CSTM) will research and resolve issues for our McDonald's Customers and business partners using CCNA order management systems based on established service level agreements. Rotating weekend coverage will be required.
Function Specific Activities:
• Provides single point of contact for Customers. Responsible for receiving phone calls and emails from customers or internal stakeholders and entering them into the CCNA Customer Relationship Systems. Customer issues and resolutions must be captured and documented correctly.
• Manage Customer Orders - Create orders as needed to meet Customer Requested arrival dates while minimizing cost to serve.
• Responsible for working with appropriate CCR stakeholders in Sales and Product Supply System to resolve issues and provide resolution to customers.
• The work is transactional and focuses on resolving issues for one order at a time.
• Understand performance metrics and improve quality, speed, and capabilities to meet or exceed goals.
• Recognize trends with customers' orders and issues. Evaluate, suggest, and work with Manager to reduce customer order issues. Recommend systems and process improvements for Product Order Management.
• Ad hoc projects - Assist Product Order Management with special projects as needed.
• Strong customer service, problem solving, issue resolution, quick thinking, communication and writing skills.
• Building collaborative relationships with Product Supply System (PSS) operational staff.
• Knowledge of CCNA Product Supply System, Order Management, Customer Service Relationship Management and Customer Services processes and systems.
• Sense of urgency, very detail oriented, and able to provide clear and thorough written documentation.
• People in this organization can telework from home, so they must be able to operate independently with minimal daily supervision.
• Express ideas precisely, persuasively and effectively; listens and responds appropriately to Customers and co-workers and all levels of management in an effective professional manner.
• Commitment to and passion for continuous improvement.
Systems used: Personal AND shared Outlook inboxes, SAP, SAP IC Inquiry Database, Excel, SoftPhone and SharePoint.
Possible types of activities managed
- Order entry; Expedited orders
- Customer order change request
- Customer pick up
- Customer credits
- Transportation issues
- Product cuts
- General product information
- Over, short, and damaged process
- Transportation method change
- Process order changes based on delivery block reports
- Credit hold resolution
- Duplicate, missing, or incorrect orders
- Website troubleshooting
- Identification and correction of EDI order issues
- Transportation Pool Schedules
- Order scrubbing to adhere to CCNA policies
- Item Conversion
- Combining two or more orders to ship together and McDonald's distributor special services.
- Provides single point of contact for Customers. Responsible for receiving phone calls and emails from McDonald's customers or internal stakeholders and entering them into the Customer Service Relationship Management system. Customer issues and resolutions must be captured and documented correctly.
- Manage Customer Orders - Create orders as needed to meet Customer Requested arrival dates while minimizing cost to serve.
- Responsible for working with appropriate CCNA stakeholders in Sales/Brokers and Product Supply System to resolve issues and provide resolution to customers.
- The work is transactional and focuses on resolving issues for one order at a time.
- Recommend systems and process improvements for Product Order Management.
- Ad hoc projects - Assist Product Order Management with special projects as needed.
- Required: High School diploma; GED equivalent
- Preferred: Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain, or equivalent work experience
- Required: 1 year Customer Facing role
- Preferred: 3 years Customer Facing role
- Required: Superior Communication skills; Excellent technical skills (Outlook, SAP, SAP IC, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft word, Sharepoint); Excellent problem solving skills; Customer relationship skills; People relationship skills.
- Preferred: Manage customer issues, analyzing opportunities and providing system and process solutions that meet or exceed Customer expectations; Proven record of successful Customer relationship skills; Proven Communication skills; Proven Operational experience.
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.