Position Overview:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better
Function Specific Activities:
An extensive maintenance background which may include hydraulics, controls, welding, electrical, PLC's, and pneumatics is needed. The ability to troubleshoot maintenance-related problems as well as to understand and follow instructions concisely is also needed.
- Working knowledge of hand and power tools.
- Able to read diagrams, blueprints and schematics.
- Ability to recognize defective parts.
- Ability to distinguish machine sounds, to detect potential mechanical issues.
- Able to move up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to work on multiple levels, such as catwalks, ladders, etc. and ability to work in extreme temperatures. Ability to visually identify defective parts.
- Ability to hear machine operations sounds to detect defective parts, machine failures, and changes in speed and other routine running conditions.
- Must have strong problem solving skill, and the ability to work efficiently under stressful situations.
Function Related Activities / Key responsibilities:
- Properly install, repair or service machinery, equipment, and support systems as required.
- Work directly with production associates and management to problem-solve and correct production issues that will ensure maximum production efficiencies.
- Properly trouble-shoot and maintain production lines and/or batching/processing equipment.
- Properly perform all necessary maintenance tasks to production lines (i.e. rebuilds, welding, valve, pipe and solenoid selection, etc.)
- Properly develop and implement preventive maintenance systems for all production equipment and/or batching/processing equipment.
- Execute predictive and preventative maintenance practices for all production equipment.
- Perform systematic preventative maintenance, including electrical or mechanical adjustments, inspections and minor repairs.
- In a timely manner, identify and correct potential equipment problems.
- Use computer and associated software on PLC's to troubleshoot and correct equipment issues.
- Properly perform all shift requirements.
- Actively assist with planning/scheduling and storeroom staff for CMMS tracking: work orders, parts, purchase requisitions.
- Identify and assist in the implementation of projects as required.
- Education - High School diploma or GED equivalent required
Years of Experience:1-2 Years Experience
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.