Position Overview:It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.:
Work with integrated account team to manage key aspects of the business relationship with Publix Supermarkets. Develop and implement Annual Business Plans which support business objectives. Manage 2 Direct Reports and 3 Indirect Reports that call on the 5 Publix Divisions. Act as a system-wide expert on strategy, business systems, and operating philosophy of Publix Supermarkets. Ensure a flawless execution of programs throughout the system.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities:
- Develops Annual Business Plan with customer, Bottler, and system input that outline key strategies and initiatives for Coca-Cola System growth within Publix.
- Ensures business plan and marketing activities executed in all 5 Publix Divisions to deliver volume, profit, and customer satisfaction commitments made to all stakeholders during annual planning.
- Grows level of customer satisfaction, maintains win/win business relationship, and ensures effective communication with all key buying influences.
- Manages communication with Bottler system and customer field network to ensure constant application of strategies as outlined in the Annual Business Plan and flawless execution of programs.
- Aligns system resources to implement marketing and operational programs
- Acts as a system-wide customer expert to ensure that the Coca-Cola system understands customer(s) objectives, strategies, positioning, and needs and that
- Company programs are consistent with their needs.
- Responsible for problem solving operational or exceptional issues with customers or bottlers.
- Responsible for forecasting , managing to budget and manage customer Retail Profit Analysis tool.
Bachelor's degree or relevant experience. MBA preferred.
Related Work Experience:
- Beverage/consumer packaged goods experience is an asset
- Experience managing direct reports in a collaborative selling environment
- 3 to 5 years of Key Account experience
- Complex selling knowledge with proven ability to create & sell-in customer promotional programs & key initiatives
- Knowledge of bottler and fountain environment and system business development planning experience
- Proven ability to manage needs and concerns of multiple stakeholders across various business systems
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.