Position Overview:As part of the Danish franchise marketing team you will be responsible for ensuring a perfect execution and amplification of assigned brand plans for Coke Tm.
Manage Coke Tm marketing plans with the bottler in Denmark incl. integration into local commercial strategies in close collaboration with Danish commercial department, bottler & key customers.
Bring central IMC plans to life in market with locally relevant adaptations and amplification. Building scale by amplifying the plans in an efficient and dynamic way using market best practice and knowledge.
Manage the workload on Coke Tm with the marketing manager incl. the overall responsibility handling local agency work (creative, digital & experiential),
Be a key member of the franchise marketing team, working with & across all functions in WEBU (Western Europe Business Unit) and bottlers to deliver the plan as measured by volume, share and profit.
Secure effective ROI and management of the Coke Tm marketing budget.
Function Specific Activities:
Contribute to and align with relevant constituencies the LRP (Long Range Plans), based on analysis, insights and competitive assessment within Coke Tm. Build the right strategies to win and translate into yearly marketing plans and calendars to deliver on BP targets.
Identifying consumer insights and create winning consumer strategies that deliver against consumer and company destination.
Monitor, track and drive brand performance KBI's.
Provide thought leadership and local perspective to WEBU marketing team on the development of central Coke Tm IMC campaigns and initiatives (operating within the marketing factory process and accountabilities)
Lead the local implementation and amplification of plans incl. Trade marketing, Brand PR, Assets, Media and Digital activities in close collaboration with other functions and the bottler.
Lead and execute new packaging launches and ensure on-time delivery on-market in close collaboration with the commercial team and the bottler.
Exercise thought leadership towards the bottler sales operations and marketing department in both off trade and on trade to enable effective execution of the brand plans in the marketplace.
Actively participate through the appropriate stage-gate processes in local innovation development (ensuring appropriate prioritisation is applied).
- Strong commercial experience, ideally in FMCG
- Strong experience within the field of strategic marketing/business development, with a holistic knowledge of business operations. Must have significant experience in operations, business system and financial processes and activities, project management, and preparing and giving presentations to internal and external key contacts / senior management
- Experience in working in a cross functional and international environment
- In-depth understanding, knowledge and practical experience in customer and/or customer marketing, preferably within TCCC system.
- Masters in Strategic Management and/or Marketing / Key Account Management / Sales
- Languages: Danish & English speaking preferred
Job Requirements:Min. 10 years of relevant work experience
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.