Position Overview:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
Function Specific Activities:
This position will lead the CCNA Performance Intelligence Center (PIC) within the Finance Controllers Group. The leader is accountable for operation, maintenance & governance of critical finance & supply chain systems and volume reporting tools which enable Volume, P&L, B/S, and Cash Flow performance management routines during Daily/Weekly, Close, RE, ABP reporting for the North America Segment and submission to corporate.
The leader will leverage a comprehensive functional and technical understanding of the overall CCNA system architecture to meet existing and evolving planning, forecasting and reporting requirements. The position is accountable for leading capability building in the process automation, forecasting & reporting space by leveraging existing and evolving technology. The leader will be responsible for the complete integration and stabilization of the SAP Project Contour S4 HANA implementation across the FDW/BPC/PLUS/Essbase/MFT system landscape. The role will facilitate the communication and alignment with Corporate & IT organizations and across multiple functions of the company (e.g. NACG, Brand finance teams, Supply Chain, Program Contour etc).
The leader will be responsible for managing 7 direct reports and a team of at least 26 KO FTEs who provide the maintenance and support of the finance & supply chain systems. In addition, the leader will oversee a varied-size, techno-functional contractor team who will address the resolution of system defects and assist with the design and development of system enhancements.
- Diagnose, prioritize, and coordinate the timely resolution of identified system issues
- Communicate the value of existing PIC solutions to key stakeholders and recommend where new capability should reside eliminating duplicative efforts and free up capacity
- Proactively engage stakeholders to solicit feedback on current system alignment with planning, forecasting and reporting needs
- Provide thought leadership and expertise in the definition and execution of the vision for future state enhancements to the Finance & Supply Chain systems & tools to provide improvements to the Volume reporting, Close, RE and Annual Business Planning processes
- Coordinate with Finance and IT leadership and their teams across CCNA and Corporate to identify and communicate inter-dependencies and identify and align on opportunities for synergies that best leverage the Finance enterprise process and technology
- Lead the integration and stabilization of the SAP Project Contour S4 HANA implementation across the FDW/BPC/PLUS/Essbase/MFT system landscape
- Drive employee and leadership engagement, understanding and alignment to the Business agenda through establishment and reinforcement of internal communication strategies and routines
- Steward integration across the Finance community, including driving an environment that promotes collaboration and information sharing
- Oversee and coordinate the work of consultant resources and contractors
- Delegate work assignments and tasks to appropriate individuals, providing sufficient direction so desired business outcomes can be achieved
- Lead the delivery of training and socialization of the PIC tools and associated process changes
- Coach, motivate, & develop team members.
- Minimum: Bachelors' (Finance/Business Administration); Preferred: MBA or equivalent/CPA
- Minimum: 10+ yrs relevant forecasting/reporting & Large-Scale project management
- Advanced collaboration skills: Ability to develop and maintain value added relationships with multiple constituencies & stakeholders
- Executive presence & Communicating Effectively: Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including writing, speaking, and listening effectively
- Project Management: Ability to manage projects to ensure successful delivery (on time, within budget, meeting agreed upon success criteria) to establish clear goals and accountabilities. Includes the ability to develop project plans, allocate resources, identify potential issues/risks and develop contingency plans.
- Capability Building: Experience stewarding process/system changes to stakeholder groups
- Knowledge of General Accounting and Finance Principles
- Specific knowledge/expertise of the data integration from Source to ETL to reporting (in particular CCNA FDW/BPC)
- Specific knowledge/expertise of forecasting/planning systems (in particular SAP-BPC)
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, relational /multi-dimensional database, large scale data integration, scorecards/dashboards
- CCNA Controller, Vice President
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.