Position Overview:To provide strategic directions on our Russian beverage portfolio and business through the understanding of current and future consumer & shopper needs and by delivering powerful, game-changing, locally-relevant insights that drive better business decisions. Work closely with Marketing Franchise Operations, IMC, BU K&I teams and creative agencies through the analysis of relevant insights, ongoing trends, connecting the dots of different information sources and leading strategic consumer related research in Russia and within CEE BU (composed of 26 markets)
Function Specific Activities:
- Identify & articulate locally-relevant human insights by connecting the dots of existing research studies & secondary information. Socialize them with the local System team. Identify insights gaps to implement a consumer-centric BP
- Support the RU Marketing team to operationalize best in class connection plan. Give input to local IMC plans in: relevancy of messages, wording & connection points to win hearts & minds of Russian consumers
- Lead the translation of insights to local business actions by engaging the Ops team & partner agencies, running workshops, etc. Step up insights capabilities of local Ops team
- Co-lead BU insights projects together with Insights Managers (20% time allocation). This point is to ensure that this person is connected to suppliers, protocols & strategic work done across markets
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESS IN THE ROLE:
• Curious professional who is innovative and active in the pursue of trends and capturing the changes in the market
• Sensitive in capturing local nuances and interpreting people behaviors
• Thought-provoker - A critical part of our role is the creation and facilitation of a clear and effective communication strategy
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent structured problem-solving and strategic as well as holistic thinking
• Strong communication skills, ability to draw conclusions and develop recommendations
• Project management skills
• Collaborative team player with strong interpersonal skills - able to work in virtual teams across countries, functions and hierarchies
• High tolerance for ambiguity and change
• Experience within multi-national environments
• Fluent in English
RELATED EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
8-10 years in strategic planning, research, consumer insights, consulting, marketing or a combination.
20% within Europe
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.