Position Overview:A career at Coca-Cola South Pacific is truly a one-of-a-kind experience. It's more than working for the global beverage leader; it's an opportunity to be a part of something that impacts the world. From our product portfolio to the planet itself, we offer you not only the chance to build a successful career -- we offer you an opportunity to make a difference in the world.
As a global icon and keeper of the world's most valuable brand, our boundless opportunities attract the very best experienced professionals, like you. Now more than ever is the time to become part of Coca-Cola South Pacific.
- Develop and deliver consumer led short and long term marketing strategy and plans that achieve profitable revenue growth and market share across South Pacific.
- Influence and engage The Coca-Cola system behind the Coca-Cola TM marketing plans delivering ABP targets.
- Lead South Pacific cross functional agency teams to deliver innovative solutions that achieve measurable results.
Function Specific Activities:
- Developing and maintaining constructive working relationships with internal partners and external agency partner counterparts.
- 360 feedback from key stakeholders and agencies
- Financial knowledge, Value Chain
- Feedback on participation and contribution
- Manage the development plans & provide coaching for direct reports
- 360 feedback + completion of team PDRs/IDPs
- Acquire and maintain the skills and knowledge related to competent job performance
- Identification of learning objectives documented in Individual Development Plan
- Demonstrate support and application of the CCA Values within the work environment
- Manager, peer, direct report and customer feedback
- Minimum 7 years Marketing experience, FMCG a strong advantage
- Degree qualified in Business, majors in Marketing and/or Commerce
- Demonstrated experience in conducting business across multiple, complex projects and strategies
- Demonstrated experience working on big and/or global brands
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Line management experience
- Ability to use & interpret consumer insights and market data
- Qual research (positioning, Comms, Packaging)
- Quant research (Product, Packaging, Comms)
- Market/Brand performance data (Nielsen, Homescan, Aztec, Millward Brown)
- Ability to write inspirational Comms briefs and to manage agencies to deliver world-class marketing campaigns
- Strong commercial acumen and understanding of Australian trade (all channels)
- Ability to develop & inspire others
- Building Partnerships & Working Relationships
- Business Acumen
- Facilitating Change
- Planning & Organising
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Project Management
- Coaching & Developing Others
- Achievement oriented & results driven
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.