Position Overview:Lead The Coca-Cola Company and the Coca-Cola System's global 5by20 initiative inclusive of cross-functional integration and alignment with senior management across the System, senior-level government policy engagement, material risk/trend assessment, strategy development, goal-direction-setting, governance, major/global partner development, management and business integration, investor relations, customer engagement, and senior management.
Function Specific Activities:
- Identification, development, negotiation, management, system engagement/alignment and execution of large partnerships
- In partnership with BUs and Bottlers, develop an economic empowerment strategy and governance that supports engagement with local governments.
- Internal and external (industry-wide), globally-recognized economic impact and empowerment expert and thought-leader; Represent the Company in external major, public speaking engagements, top-tier media interviews, and with investors related to 5by20, women's empowerment and other sustainability issues
- With customer management teams, engage customer senior and sustainability management on strategic advice and collaborative efforts
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
Related Work Experience:
15+ years' experience in PAC/Government relations. Ideally has a background in politics and is therefore used to campaigning and policy making.
Functional Skills: Top 3-5 critical skills
- Strong strategic thinking in the area of reputation.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Clear and compelling communications skills
- Sophisticated political/environmental understanding
Years of Experience:10+ Years Experience
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.