Position Overview:The primary function of this role is to ensure compliance to Quality, Safety and Environment facets of KORE in the contract packing operations. Additionally the role will engage in Capability Building, Standards Development and Quality Performance Management accross various bottlers in INSWA BU.
The resource in conjunction with bottler team, will engage with multiple stakeholders and co-pack plant management to ensure compliance to KORE requirements & effective QSE performance management.
Function Specific Activities:
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS/ DEVELOPMENTAL EXPERIENCES:
1. Implement a program to assess Manufacturing, Distribution and Immediate Consumption operations to confirm implementation of Quality, Environment, Food Safety and Occupational Safety & Health management systems
2. To implement systems to mitigate / eliminate food safety risks and drive compliance in manufacturing plants and distribution system in the bottler supply chain
3. Implement a program to address the GAO audit findings in the bottling plants through effectiveness implementation of CAPA plans. Track the progress of CAPA, close out the findings and informs the GAO
4. Interact with bottling organization (BIG & Independent Bottlers) in planning the system certification goals in the beginning of the year and liaise with the 3rd party certification agencies for executing the certification audits in the field
5. Provide training and support to the copack bottling plants in implementation of the KORE requirements in the field
6. Partner with the bottlers to validate and provide timely approvals for the new lines / new processes in line with KORE requirements.
7.Collaborate with BIG, Independent bottlers Group Quality and Corporate Global Quality in rolling out new productivity initiatives and developing and implementing validation protocols for the same before executing them in the bottling plants
8. Provide training to the bottling plants as required on HACCP, 7 QC tools and implementation of traceability programs in the field.
1.Create tactics in achieving the overall plans & objectives of the technical department with respect to compliance to KORE requirements in bottler operations.
2.Understand the dynamics of bottler operations including distribution systems
3.Influence copack bottler, BIG & BU technical in pursuing BU goals in achieving 100% compliance on KORE requirements and system certification
4. Leverage the expertise of colleagues through interpersonal network
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.