Position Overview:It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
Function Specific Activities:
Responsible for providing customer-centric, category level analytics with a heavy focus on shelf leadership for customers in the development of schematics, and overall approach to space allocation and assortment. • Proactively recommend category growth opportunities and points of availability with customer. This role develops, recommends and presents customer specific space merchandising tactics in alignment of channel direction by proactively recommending category growth opportunities and points of inspiration with customers to increase availability of products at retail.
Job functional requirements include:
- Information: Manage and synthesize diverse data sources to identify business trends and insights into results (Scan data, syndicated resources, custom research, store level observation, etc.)
- Interpretation: Identify opportunities to deliver category and customer growth through fact-based recommendations
- Influence: Lead the dialogue with the customer on strategic placement of Coca-Cola products.
- Project Management: work with space manager, sales leads and customer-specific to identify project parameters.
- Develop scorecard to track / measure project & provide progress updates and results analysis.
- Develop schematics in alignment with company's merchandising standards, channel direction and customer's goals and objectives.
- Project scope can cover entire beverage section, assortment across manufacturers and includes cleansing, download of scan data and complex space to sales analysis.
- Perform ROI analysis to determine the value of the project and communicate those results to project requester to prioritize and focus on high value-added work.
- Perform sales calls without Key Accounts or Category Manager.
- Lead dialogue with the customer on strategic placement of company's products and confident to discuss recommended schematics and beverage performance, category growth opportunities and points of availability.
- Provide analysis and interpretation of internal and external databases (including Nielsen syndicated tools and other ad hoc resources) that assist in understanding business critical trends and performance (both past and future)- see trends emerging and develop hypotheses for critical performance interfaces with coherent solution recommendations.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis based on identified business issues/need.
- Manage customer-specific projects. Work with space manager, category manager, sales leads and customer to identify project parameters. Develop scorecard to track / measure project & provide progress updates and results analysis. Conduct Post reset analysis.
2-5 years of related work experience
- Analytical experience necessary with intermediate proficiency in computer applications including: Microsoft - Access, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to absorb training for software and hardware development is necessary.
- Translating mathematical numeric data into productive analysis is necessary.
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.