Position Overview:About The Coca-Cola Company
Everyone knows Coca-Cola. It's the best-known product in the world. We've been making it since 1886 and it still tastes the same. As a business, The Coca-Cola Company is constantly evolving - we develop new products, acquire great brands and pioneer new ways of doing things. We sell four of the world's top five non-alcoholic sparkling drinks (Coke, Coke light, Sprite and Fanta) and 3,600+ products in over 200 countries, including water, juices, energy drinks, and even tea and coffee.
It's an exciting time to work at The Coca-Cola Company. We are accelerating our efforts towards being a Total Beverage Company by putting people at the heart of our business and everything that we do. Under the leadership of CEO James Quincey, we continue to be the leading provider of sparkling beverages, juice & juice drinks, and ready-to-drink teas and coffees globally, with a presence in over 200 countries. Our Company's extraordinary heritage, leading brands, and global scale are driven by a unique culture where people convert their passions into action and enjoy challenging and meaningful work.
Function Specific Activities:
This role is designed to build category development, brand value and brand love. The Brand Manager will be accountable for category / consumer / market trends-driven opportunity identification and development of marketing strategies & programs to drive profitable volume growth for the category and the brand.
Grow volume, profits, share and equity in Italy for your respective brands through:
- Identifying and prioritizing the growth opportunities within marketing strategic framework.
- Adaptation, amplification, efficient and effective execution of all marketing projects in accordance with brand strategies and business plan activities.
- Convincing and Influencing effective work with the bottling partners, focusing on the right priorities.
- Identifying and prioritizing business opportunities in close cooperation with Business Unit marketing.
- Commercialize the innovations together with bottling partner.
- If needed manage innovation framework via Clarity system gate keeping.
Align with bottling partner strategies, plans and execution:
- Ensure the execution of the planned activities together with team and bottler.
- Contribute to development of category & brand strategies and objectives for the country.
- Development of annual brand plans ensuring relevant country perspective.
- Co-develop the best OBPPC and portfolio for the respective category / brands together with Knowledge & Insights, Commercial Manager and Bottling Partner.
- Define top line growth, cost saving and other profit opportunities with Finance and Commercial Manager.
- Manage the work processes and projects with internal and external partners (agencies, marketing team)
Coordinate and collaborate with Content Management, Connections Planning, R&D, Knowledge &Insights, Innovation and Supply Chain, Legal, PAC, SRA, Commercial Finance, CCL and CCH Group.
Related Job Requirements/Qualifications
- We are looking for talented individuals with 3-5 years experience in the Marketing field and an ability to leverage the full marketing mix to grow market share, volume, profitability and brand equity for leading consumer brands.
- This role requires strong project management skills, exceptional communication skills, commercial awareness as well as superb conceptual thinking and very strong analytical skills to work out a systematic mapping of potential opportunities.
- As future Brand Manager at Coca-Cola you must have an eagerness to drive change and also have proven in your previous work a deep understanding for consumer needs and the ability to translate this understanding into compelling communication ideas. Excellent English language skills and a desire for new media tools are also required for this role.
- Language: Proficient in English
- Travel required: 15%
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.