Position Overview:- Gather data from diverse sources and report to the organization and in various TCCC systems
- Lead and perform analyses and performance reviews to support operations and decision making across various levels of the organization
- Lead monthly and weekly RE and assist in volume forecasting in the business planning process
Continuously seek to improve how the organization receives and uses data by finding efficient and innovative ways to collect, analyse and disseminate data and information
Function Specific Activities:
Gathers operational data to examine past business performance; provides data analytics services to clients; identifies data patterns & trends and provides insights to enhance business decision making capability in business planning, process improvement etc.; recommends actions for future developments & strategic business opportunities. Individual contributor that works under limited supervision; applies subject matter knowledge; requires capacity to understand specific needs or requirements to apply skills/knowledge.
Franchise Operations & Planning:
- Monthly Franchise Performance review and analysis by consolidating volume performance, forecasts, market shares and competitive intelligence and Operations KPIs. Circulate to Franchise Director and Market and Operations managers.
- Support Monthly RE process, aligning with Ops Managers, Franchise Director and Region GM and communication to stakeholders. Use statistical methods and qualitative input from stakeholders for by bottler Month x SKU RE calculation and submission to company systems. Update volume forecasts weekly according to market situation and communicate to Franchise Team and GM
- Maintain bottler x category 2020 business plan by consolidating volume history, latest estimates, expected growth rates and market dynamics/macroeconomics. Liaison with operations team to reflect strategic market plans and input. Forecast at SKU level by bottler for next 3 years. Regular communication of plans to operations team for their respective markets
- Regular tracking of operations KPIs (CDE, RED, Coverage & Share) and communicating by bottler performance to operations teams and Franchise director
Custom performance analyses to support operations teams and management decision making process. Consolidating various data sources and preparing presentations for business needs.
Daily, Weekly & Month Volume Reporting:
- Prepare Algeria daily sales report: daily data collection from bottlers; updating formulas, data and descriptions; preparing narratives; preparing next month's daily sales report.
- Prepare the weekly performance report: update weekly actual volume, prior forecasts and formulas; review and distribute the performance report to the market managers; consolidate information from the markets; review the region performance report and prepare communication and narratives for management and BU; prepare next month's performance report.
Prepare the monthly volume report, review reports for accuracy and distribute to organization with narratives.
- Update volume actuals in CPM for all bottlers on a regular weekly basis. Review for accuracy vs. bottler submission, maintain submission tracking sheets.
- Upload volumes to BOFC, review volume accuracy across systems & bottler files and communicate volume closing to stakeholders.
Liaison with application support teams and Data Industry Standards team to maintain accurate master data
- .COMPASS Data Steward and Key User: single point of contact in the region for application team during roll-out/upgrades/issue resolution, responsible for regular data uploads, data accuracy and user trainings
- Conduct the periodic volume reconciliation with the bottlers and carry out readjustments if needed across systems. File all volume files and system reconciliation for verification/audit purposes.
Explore systems to solutions to innovate the organization volume reporting and consumption e.g. data engines and business intelligence dashboards
- Create Purchase requisitions & Good Receipts for Marketing and Operational department
- Perform year end and month end DME Accruals
- Ensure PRs and GRs posting timely and accurately
- Follow-up DME budget commitments via SAP
- Follow-up accruals with the budget holders and bottlers
- Acting as a single point of contact with procurement team to follow-up PO analysis Creation
- Acting with P2P team to reduce PR rejections and PO violations
- Franchise/Bottlers/Area Managers/Market Managers: Interfacing with bottlers to collect daily/weekly/monthly sales and verify for accuracy. Collaborate with Market & Operations Managers collecting qualitative info to support data trends and provide custom analyses to support operations needs and decision making process. Provide consultancy on data interpretation and representation
- Marketing team: Consolidate input on various marketing activities into management analyses and reports. Incorporate brands plans and growth rates into volume forecasts after aligning with marketing managers. Regularly communicate latest volume performance and forecasts and answering adhoc volume related questions.
- K&I: Liaison with K&I to include macroeconomic info and market dynamics into the BP volume planning process, ensuring realistic forecast. Provide regular, updated volume estimates for shares calculation.
- General Manager, Country Managers, Franchise team, Strategic Planning and Marketing Manager: Providing fact-based volume forecasts and adhoc analyses to support decision making process
- S&BP BU: Communicate volume forecasts and templates as needed
- Technical Team: Providing volume forecasts for technical planning purposes.
IT Organization / MENA Client Manager: Data Steward/Key User support for COMPASS. Provide business expertise throughout the project lifecycle of business data & intelligence related systems and processes.
- Reconciliation of multiple sources of data; ability to aggregate data into coherent consolidated view
- Ability to analyse data trends to discern performance gaps and highlight, explain or solve issues
- Design issue-specific analyses and reports
- Choose the best analysis methodology specific to the issue/need
- Validate data and couple trends with qualitative input to ensure quality recommendations
- Provides data and insights to drive fact-based management decision-making
- Develop new ways to more quickly and accurately capture and consolidate data from multiple sources and present it in easy to understand formats.
- Import and export good ideas focusing on enhancing the overall data availability, quality and presentation and the organization's capability to incorporate the data into decision making process
- Support operations through customized analyses where needed
Maintain existing Inform databases and collaborate when needed in the design and deploy of new platforms.
- Data analysis
- Financial acumen
- Excel and PowerPoint (proficient to expert level of use)
- Ability to work under pressure
RELATED EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS/ QUALIFICATIONS :
EXPERIENCE: Could also be a fresh graduate from Engineer School / Finance
- 7 years' experience in business analysis and project management
- Ability to understand business problems and support decision making process these through analysis of existing information
- Ability to analyse the factual information to derive insights and business opportunities
- Ability to reconcile between different sources of information to come to an informed decision
- Strong analytical, quantitative and numerical skills and application of various techniques to derive insights, statistical modelling
- Expertise in MS Excel, MS Access, SAS Spotfire; ability to quickly adopt new systems, tools and software to perform the job quickly and efficiently
- Intermediate level Project Management with 3+ years' experience
- Drives Innovative Business Improvements: develop solutions that result in organizational improvements
- Balances Immediate and Long-Term Priorities: Meet critical objectives while seeking to contribute positively to organization's long term goals
- Delivers Results: Deliver on objectives consistently, meeting or exceeding expectations
- Imports and Exports Good Ideas: Share and adopt ideas and best practices from both inside and outside the organization
- Lives the values: Demonstrates the values of the Coca-Cola Company through words, actions, and by example: fosters an environment that reflects the values of the company.
- Ability to operate across multifunctional teams both within and outside the immediate organization
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.