Position Overview:As Compensation and Benefits (Total Rewards) Specialist you will be responsible and accountable for the coordination of delivery of Compensation, Benefits, Time & Attendance and Pre-payroll services to associates based in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) within a specific cluster of countries. In order to resolve cases and find solutions for internal customers and external vendors, you will work with established procedures handling the administration of one or more C&B programs. Additionally, you will maintain benefit records and prepare documents necessary for implementing benefit coverage. Beyond that, you will be responsible for Pre-Payroll input processing.
As Compensation and Benefits Specialist, you will also have a chance to participated in global C&B projects and initiatives.
Function Specific Activities:
What you can expect:
- A diverse team-environment among highly skilled professionals.
- A truly international work environment with daily interaction with individuals from different countries, functions and cultures.
- Challenges and responsibilities in a diverse portfolio of tasks.
- Opportunity to develop and build expertise in a large variety of countries within the EMEA region, utilizing your language skills.
- Possibility to enhance your career in a fast-paced, industry leading company.
- Attractive compensation and benefits package.
- Our beverages for life whenever you have a craving :).
Responsible to resolve on-demand queries on compensation, benefits and time & attendance from internal and external customers in a timely manner and with a focus on an outstanding associate and customer experience, ensuring the customer relationship management system (Salesforce) is used efficiently, making sure that individual and team goals are achieved. Liaise with Total Rewards Analysts on complex C&B queries.
- Compensation: Support Compensation and Rewards Process Management, off-cycle compensation process and implementation of global and local bonus plans, i.e. reporting, eligibility checks, review guidelines, etc.
- Benefits: Administer all available local country benefits programs as well as global programs applicable in the location end-to-end. Accountable and responsible for researching, resolving and responding to enquiries and escalations from employees on their benefits. Ensure benefits administration is done as per defined Benefits Policy. Process any benefits plans purchase orders, including follow up and reconciliation.
- Time & Attendance: Ensure accurate and timely change to associates' data, work schedules, leave balances and overtime, etc., provide coaching and guidance to associates and people managers on time & attendance, ensure time & attendance practices are aligned with internal and external policies and labor law.
- Pre-Payroll: Interface with Payroll team to make sure compensation, benefits and time & attendance related data are smoothly processed via payroll inputs. Responsible to provide Pre-Payroll input, including but not limited to new hires, leavers, health/life insurance inputs, salary changes, etc.
- Continuous Improvement: Suggest actions that can improve current total rewards processes, follow legislation changes in assigned countries, share insights, and take part in projects and activities related to Operation Excellence.
What you need to be successful:
- Bachelor´s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 1-3 years of professional experience in HR and/or Payroll.
- Previous experience in benefits administration and cooperation with vendors is a plus.
- Ideally multi-country experience gained in a shared services organization.
- Fluency in Business English, any other language fluency is highly acknowledged.
- Excellent and compelling communication ability married with cultural awareness and sensitivity.
Integrated Services is The Coca-Cola Company's multi-functional internal services organization providing a wide range of transactional as well as select expertise and consulting services across all Coca-Cola business units within various service areas focused on Associates, Financials, Suppliers, and others. Our main locations are Warsaw (Poland), Drogheda (Ireland), Buenos Aires (Argentina), San Jose (Costa Rica), Manila (Philippines), and Atlanta (Georgia, USA).
Our Warsaw Team provides its services mainly to the above mentioned business units in Europe, Middle East and Africa. On top of that we deliver a number of select services to Coca-Cola operations across the globe. Established in 2010 with a current approximate number of 200 associates from around 20 different nationalities, this diverse team is highly capable and experienced. The center uses the latest Cloud based technology in its focus to drive productivity for the world's largest beverage company.
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.