Position Overview:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
Function Specific Activities:
The Project Coordinator aka Customer Operations Associate II supports the equipment service and installation requests of our Foodservice and On-Premise customers and service network at the Customer Care Center. They serve as the operational point of contact for customers at the outlet level for Foodservice and On-Premise project activity.
Responsibilities include: Generating equipment orders or scheduled service work orders for volume generating or equipment placement activities for chain and national account projects. Sourcing and ordering equipment and parts; scheduling the activity with the customer; confirming outlet readiness to avoid wasted trips and reduce travel and labor costs; performing customer close out calls to ensure activity is complete and the customer is satisfied; entering survey/QMC data into database created by Customer Operations Manager or Project Manager. Also, resolving issues and exceptions within the order management process, and following up with the customer at the outlet level, COM and appropriate NCS stakeholders.
The main responsibilities for a Project Coordinator:
- Serves as the operational point of contact for customers at the outlet level for Food Service project activity.
- Generates equipment orders or work orders for volume generating or equipment placement activities for chain and national account projects.
- Sources and orders equipment and parts needed.
- Schedules the activity with the customer and confirms outlet readiness to avoid wasted trips and reduce travel and labor costs.
- Performs customer close out calls to ensure activity is complete and the customer is satisfied.
- Resolves issues and exceptions within the order management process, and follows up with the customer at the outlet level, COM and appropriate Sales Support stakeholders.
- Create and maintain partnerships with customers, clients or third party service providers (e.g., service/installation agents, distributors) by establishing common goals, objectives and performance target requirements in order to improve mechanical service and installations for customers.
- Troubleshoot equipment issues (e.g., beverage vending, dispensing) via telephone in order to minimize customer down time and service cost.
- Process order information using Coca-Cola information systems to deliver data to customer, business partners and Company associates or to communicate demand for products or services.
- Expedite priority orders (e.g., distributor product, parts, equipment) using departmental processes and information in order to maximize customer satisfaction and equipment up-time.
- Process orders for goods and services with business partners, customers, suppliers and Company associates, either through direct telephone contact or other electronic means, in order to increase speed and accuracy of order transactions.
- Education: High school diploma; GED equivalent
- Superior Communication skills
- Excellent technical skills (i.e. AS400, SAP, SAP IC, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft word, sharepoint)
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Customer relationship skills
- People relationship skills
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain, or equivalent work experience2 years in Customer facing role
- Manage customer issues, analyzing opportunities and providing system and process solutions that meet or exceed customer expectations. Proven record of successful customer relationship skills
- Call Center experience
- Sales/sales support
- Individual/team leadership
- The ability to process multiple types of information, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, and/or make judgments about moving from one task to another based on their importance.
- Seeks to meet critical objectives while considering the impact of those decisions and activities on the ability to achieve long-term goals.
- Focuses on the critical few objectives that add the most value and channels own and others' energy to consistently deliver results that meet or exceed expectations.
- Relentlessly seeks, shares and adopts ideas and best practices in and outside the Company and embraces change introduced by others.
- Builds and maintains relationships that motivate, guide, and/or reinforce the performance of others toward goal accomplishments.
- Develops self and others to improve performance in current role and to prepare for future roles; seeks and provides feedback and coaching to enhance performance.
- Ability to access, analyze and utilize information in a manner that adds value to the organization.
- Ability to propose system enhancements based on business needs.
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.