Position Overview:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better
Function Specific Activities:
- The IPC maintains inventory levels of all spare parts and supplies in the storeroom utilizing the CMMS software.
- Order and receive spare parts and supplies daily using the CMMS software.
- Communicates with vendors/suppliers regarding price and availability of spare parts and supplies.
- The IPC will work the greatest part of the day with a computer using CMMS software, Microsoft Office Applications (Excel and Word) and communicating with vendors/suppliers via telephone.
- The IPC must be able to safely operate the company truck and be certified to operate a forklift or man lift.
- This position reports to the maintenance manager, but requires a strong working relationship with team members throughout the organization.
- Excellent problem solving skills, decision making skills, written communication skills, organizational skills and critical time management skills are all necessary to be successful in the position.
- This position also requires the ability to interface with all team members throughout the facility.
- The IPC must have mechanical comprehension and ability for ordering parts and communicating with maintenance team members.
- The IPC is responsible for inventory control using cycle counts, spare part/supplies ordering and receiving. Interface with accounting to generate purchase orders and to close purchase orders in a timely manner.
- The IPC communicates with vendors for new items and existing parts for part interchangeability.
Educational and/or Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent, plus a background in CMMS utilization, inventory control and purchase orders.
- Requires the ability to lift 50 pounds occasionally, work at heights, climb stairs multiple times a day, and regain/retain focus after interruptions.
- Prolonged standing, bending, sitting and squatting are required for the basic nature of this job.
Years of Experience:2-3 Years Experience
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.