Function Specific Activities:
Related Work Experience:
· Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience in the IT field, at least 3 years on IT architecture role.
· Solid experience as solution and platform integration architect, providing technical leadership and guidance designing enterprise software.
· 2+ years hands-on experience with MuleSoft configuration, custom development and support. Senior level Java programming and architecture skills delivering integration projects.
· Experience in any of the following is a big plus - Apigee, Axway, WorkDay Studio
· Experience working in a multinational, distributed team, with in-house and external delivery resources.
Practical experience with as many of the following as possible:
· Solution Architecture and Exposure to Enterprise Integration Architecture
· Technology Focused
· Strategic Thinking
· Design Thinking
· Agile Delivery
· Problem solving
· Be able to collaborate across all levels of the organization
· Team player who can lead a discussion to defined outcomes
· Effective Communication
· Negotiation - Empathy and ability to listen and understand other's points of view
· Document Writing
· Pursuing Innovation - implementation of strategies and platforms.
Job Requirements:· Ability to translate functional business requirements and specifically data integration requirements into simple and efficient web service-based solutions that meet project needs while promoting reuse, maintainability and efficiency.
· Prepare logical data model based on business requirements to determine completeness of information and process components (Data Flow Diagrams, Entity Relationship Models).
· Advise and deliver detailed design and custom configuration / code to support new business processes and procedures through API based integration technologies.
· Deliver system integration with internal and external systems such as Salesforce, SAP and other custom and cloud-based solutions.
· Lead integration project teams developing solutions that are compliant with the architecture and security standards of the Coca-Cola Company.
· Assess the compatibility and integration of products proposed as standards ensuring integrated architecture across interdependent technology segments.
· Design integration software components including specifications, audit controls, exception and error handling, security, retention, procedural or recovery logic integrations.
· Develop, maintain and provide technical expertise and transfer knowledge of integration technology components.
· Maintain architectural documentation in accordance with the global architecture team standards.
· Experience delivering integration services in an agile methodology.
· Knowledge of key IT industry trends and emerging technologies in the area.
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.