Position Overview:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
Function Specific Activities:
In summary, the Senior Manager, Category Revenue Growth Management (RGM) within the Still Beverages - Active Hydration space uses data to create a meaningful link between actions and market place results and build a comprehensive story to make insightful Pack - Price architecture recommendations and drive action as appropriate. This requires holistic business understanding, analytical mindset, cross functional collaboration and strong problem-solving skills. Key responsibilities will include data design, interpretation for performance management routines and pack-price recommendations in addition to some ad hoc analyses and acceleration tracking
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities
Delivery of revenue performance stewardship to support Still BU management routines with focus on Active Hydration performance & opportunities.
- Accountable for interpretation of marketplace data & creation of additional analysis necessary to support senior leadership with risk & opportunity assessments for Still BU / CCNA routines.
Development of Scorecard and stewardship routine to ensure focus on critical plan drivers.
- Requires deep understanding of the levers and assumptions underpinning the revenue plan and a broad business understanding to determine which are critical.
- Also requires a deep knowledge on internal and syndicated data sources and reporting tools, and a high degree of technical skill.
- Work in partnership with Hydration RGM Director to determine best solution to produce designed reports
Creating client value and influencing others to drive action through the interpretation and communication of data and insights.
- Through a high degree of technical aptitude with our tools/systems, a robust knowledge and curiosity about our business & its drivers develop not only the fact set but also the “story” to enable the insights and implications to be easily understood.
Role model a “growth mindset” to RGM -
- This role will also play a key role in driving change in our RGM culture - leading by example to drive an ongoing, pro-active, forward looking approach, and demonstrating strong ownership, accountability and team work to ensure we deliver the plan.
Functional & Technical Skills:
- Communicate (written or verbal) business performance against KBIs in order to inform clients on business performance or consider alternate solutions to meet business unit commitments.
- Assess current strategy to determine its effectiveness relative to desired business objectives.
- Ability to analyze multiple data sources to create insights and understand implications for delivering the business plan
- Create and communicate a business point of view to influence the decision making of clients, peers and other key internal/external customers.
- Assess costs and benefits of the project against the objectives of the customer/bottler/distributor and TCCC
- Analytics experience - ability to draw insights and actions from data
- Experience with key data systems (e.g., UFP, RED, MAS), syndicated marketplace information & data (e.g., Nielsen, Dunnhumby); internal financial & sales reporting; internal performance management & execution metrics
- Strategic thinking w. forward-looking vision
- Strong change management capabilities - demonstrates innovation & creativity to create business solutions; ability to influence/gain alignment across divergent perspectives.
Education and Professional Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 5 or more years of relevant experience required
Years of Experience:5-7 Years Experience
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.