Job ID: R-23737
Job Description Summary
Job Description Summary
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field is required.
Related Work Experience:
- 2+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer, Software Developer, Application Support Analyst or related field
- Experience in providing support services for an enterprise organization
- Experience with service frameworks like IT Service Management (ITSM) or ITIL
- Experience with Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC), Waterfall and Agile Scrum project methodologies
- Exposure to the Salesforce platform is a big plus
- Familiarity with DevOps and tools like AutoRABIT, Bamboo, Bitbucket, Docker, Git, JIRA, Jenkins, etc.
Practical experience with as many of the following as possible:
- Ability to apply software engineering approaches to running reliable and high-performing applications and platforms
- Operate effectively across development platforms, tools, networks, servers, databases, and other components within IT
- Handles multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Very strong problem-solving and decision-making skills, and excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment
- Results-oriented with a delivery focus
- Expertise in setting and managing customer expectations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings
- Team player who can lead a discussion to defined outcomes
- Ability to prioritize tasks and make decisions within established guidelines and policies
- Ability to explain technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others and fosters understanding
- Ability to adapt to changes, and resolve conflicts
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
+ READ FULL JOB DESCRIPTION