Position Overview:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
Function Specific Activities:
The Customer Engagement Associate (CEA) provides service and support to established and new, internal and external customers in a contact center environment. A CEA is responsible for handling routine customer service inquiries, as well as escalation calls, related to mechanical service calls and general customer service inquiries via various communication channels. This role is critical in supporting the Coca-Cola National Food Service and On Premise (NFSOP) goal of becoming the best brand, sales and customer service system by providing high quality service to our customers.
- Act as a company ambassador through accurately diagnosing service issues to deliver high quality service via multiple customer contact channels.
- Provide equipment service and general customer support through successful resolution.
- Accurately capture the voice of our customers to drive first call resolution across CCNA functions.
- Utilize effective communication skills to ensure customer expectations are successfully achieved with all internal/external stakeholders.
- Actively listen to customer inquiries and apply job knowledge to accurately complete the necessary request to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Research account call history and use applicable resources/tools to problem-solve and make appropriate decisions to meet customer's needs and resolve issues.
- Escalate customer issues within established guidelines to ensure timely resolution.
- Understands performance metrics and improves quality and capabilities to meet and/or exceed goals. Ensure new/revised processes are understood and immediately applied to customer interactions via CCNA tools/resources.
- Access multiple system applications simultaneously to effectively service customers.
Actively participate and contribute in engagement and team building activities.
- Assist with projects per business needs.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years customer service experience
- Proven ability to communicate professionally and effectively both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to provide outstanding customer service
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work independently and in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve and provide viable solutions based on customer needs and company objectives
- One year experience working in various computer applications
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to understand policies/guidelines and use them as intended PREFERENCES
- Call Center experience
- AA or Bachelor's degree
- Knowledge of AS400 systems
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.