Position Overview:Develop marketing strategies and on-going performance monitoring of brands in the portfolio, opportunity/issues analysis.
Execution of projects under Marketing Plan Calendar. Aid the delivery of volume, share and profitability of the business
Function Specific Activities:
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS / DEVELOPMENTAL EXPERIENCES
1.Support the marketing lead in delivery of annual marketing plans - right from concept creation to overall campaign evaluation
2. Keep track of performance of the brand's in portfolio through brand health, share, media performance and sales analysis
3. Understand the consumer profile for the brands and conduct regular analysis of related consumer insight research
4. Articulate research requirements to the internal research team and co-ordinate execution
5. Advertising research i.e. copy pre-testing, link testing, etc.
6. Execute assigned projects and ensure prompt delivery in relation to the overall marketing plans
7. Work with Creative, Digital and Media agencies to build strong partnership and to drive optimum output
8. Consumer promotions execution and other brand events i.e. arranging logistics, managing events, coordinating with internal stakeholders, vendors & ensuring smooth execution.
9. Manage DME (Direct Marketing Expenses) to ensure optimum return on marketing investments
10. Collaborate with bottling partners to ensure market execution of marketing campaigns
JOB SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES
1.Interrogates data to identify core business levers
2.Pursues innovation and change with a mindset of continuous improvement
3.Seeks understanding of fundamental human needs and behaviors
4.Deploys discipline and process to improve impact and speed to market
5. Collaborate and nurture an effective working relationship with the Bottling team to ensure execution of marketing and market execution strategies.
1.Analysis of data and ability to interpret trends from the data
2. Understand division marketing strategies and how business objectives of respective brands are achieved
3. Understand effective marketing strategies for delivering the volume, profit and share objectives
4. Advertising campaign idea development & execution; Execution of consumer promotion executions if required and other related brand promotions and events
5. Influencing the system and balancing short and long term priorities. Ability to influence multiple stakeholders.
KEY MEASURES OF SUCCESS
1.Accountability for delivery of key brand performance metrics
2.Understanding of various facets of brand performance
3.Timely delivery on assigned
4.Contribution to overall volume, share, brand health and profit on the brand.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: B.B.A. from premier B-school
MINIMUM RELEVANT EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: 3 to 5 years of Marketing / Sales experience / Business Execution.
LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS (IF ANY): Oral and Written proficiency in English. Through knowledge of Bangla language.
INTERNAL CUSTOMERS: Brand team, K&I team, Technical Team, PAC and Bottling Partners.
EXTERNAL CUSTOMERS: Creative Agencies, Digital Agencies, Media Agencies, Production Houses, Celebrities / Celebrity Mgmt Agencies.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: 30% of time in travel in and out of country.
Years of Experience:3-5 Years Experience
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.